Week 16 GDT: Packers @ Minnesota Vikings (MNF)

squire12

ughhh...all I have to say about this game.  If the Pack is for real they will win.  If they aren't they won't.  Missed opportunities against the Vikings aren't going to cut it.  Had this one penciled in as a loss a long time ago.  Haven't seen anything to change my mind.  The Pack if they played a consistent 60 minutes would win.  When they click they can play with anybody.  Everyone needs to step it up if they are going to come away with a W.    

40 minutes ago, Lodestar said:

If you're the Vikings, are you selling out to win this game or are you holding anything back knowing we could be playing again in two weeks? If I'm the Packers, I'm doing everything I can to get the W and ensure a bye, but the Vikings (knock on wood) probably don't have much to gain by winning. If they could eke out a win with, say, 80% effort and then come into Lambeau with a bunch of unscouted looks in their back pocket, that's pretty ideal for them.

ARE YOU ******* SERIOUS LOLOL

I hadn't scrolled down*. I've been robbed :(

Edited by Norm
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Also, can we just go back to me calling a huge Fackrell interception last week only for it to be Dean ****ing Lowry, who wore Fackrell’s jersey in practice?  That was amazing.

I'm on my phone so I cant make the font really small.

But it was Lancaster in Facks jersey last week.