WC: Titans@Patriots

Manny/Patrick

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Patriots offense just wasnt up to the task this year. Overall I felt their D played fine. But the Titans offense made more plays. Doesnt make NE a bad team but I dont think their offense provided enough to send them any further. 

That’s been the NE season this year....defense has done plenty most of the time, but the offense was Brady, Edelman, and nothing else.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Or how about that Johnny U looked like Captain America (Chris Evans) with a massive overbite and a high school math teacher haircut?

Eh, not saying he was a hunk, but I don't think he was downright ugly. Plus everybody back then was like 15% uglier than people are now.

You SHOULD be mentioning Big Ben. He looks like a baked potato.

Edited by DannyB
  • Like 1

A few points:

1.  Hats off to BB & TB12.   GOAT combo.   Unclear if they stick together, but if this was the last game, have to give my props to them.  They're a HUGE part of the dynasty (Scarnecchia OL wizadry the other part that allows team construction in the cap era with cheap OL starters at 2-3 spots minimum).

2.  I thought for sure that TEN's decision to not-lose with the punt at 4th and 5 at the 35 (where a muffed snap was the only reason why it was 4th) was going to kill them.   It's telling how bad the NE O was thought of that BB elected to punt....TWICE with less than 10 mins to go on 4th and short.   That's amazing in the Pats TB12 era.

3.  Derrick Henry is a beast.

Final note - I'm putting the over/under on an AB IG post saying how he would have made the difference at 2 hours.....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

That was hilarious.

Kinda reminds me of Saban getting pissy about no huddle.

Yea, definitely a bad look. He’s just upset he was out coached, and honestly, it’s happened more than a few times this season. Definitely one of the more surprising things. 

1 minute ago, DannyB said:

Eh, not saying he was a hunk, but I don't think he was downright ugly. Plus everybody back then was like 15% uglier than people are now.

You SHOULD be mentioning Big Ben. He looks like baked potato.

I don't go for the low-hanging fruit.

5 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Well...Brady just said it's pretty unlikely he retires. Seemed kind of "Meh, we'll see" about it though. 

I don’t think the question he is asking himself is “should I retire”, I think it’s “do I want to be a Patriot still”

Just now, Pats#1 said:

Yea, definitely a bad look. He’s just upset he was out coached, and honestly, it’s happened more than a few times this season. Definitely one of the more surprising things. 

The (kind of) sad thing is, it's that pettiness that makes him a great coach.  I'd like to see McVay get that testy when he's outcoached as opposed to his standard fare "I need to do better" from this season - which I kind of understand, I just abhor coachspeak.

• Like 3