WC: Titans@Patriots

Manny/Patrick

36 minutes ago, sherm said:

Actually thought it was brilliant move. Yeah it could have cost his team but it also took basically a possession away from Brady late in the gm. If everything stayed the same that last drive from the 1 has 2 min instead of 15 seconds. 

That’s why I said it was frustrating. 

31 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

True, but still, it’s like dude, you used this same rule in the regular season. BB just looks pissy complaining about it. But again, that probably is why he’s so good, just refuses to give an inch in anything.

Bill exposed it but he didn’t really “use it”. He could’ve kept it going to destroy the clock but instead after the first false start, he punted. That was with nearly 10 minutes left in the game from Jets territory - so he could’ve kept it going if he wanted. Belichick even commented afterwords and said it’s a loophole that ought to be closed.

Don’t remember off the top of my head, but I doubt that up by 30+ against the Jets is the only time he could’ve used this, if he really wanted to. 

I agree that Bill isn’t really in a place to complain - NE had more than one opportunity to score, including a drive from mid-field. The clock killing didn’t doom the Pats.

1 hour ago, goldfishwars said:

Man, can we stop calling Foxboro a 'hostile' environment? Literally the tamest crowd in the league. 

It's hostile because as a visiting team your headsets seem to always malfunction on third down with the game on the line and your lockeroom is bugged  

1 hour ago, Pats#1 said:

How am I salty.....I’ve been a fan of  and gotten to witness the most successful and dominant sports team run in history.

Does it stink to see Brady surrounded by trash in his last season here, yup, but doesn’t erase the pleasure of watching the country hate every single time the Pats won....and boy was that a lot.

You lost tonight

9 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

Does a bear crap in the woods?

Figured as much. I haven't checked, I only assumed based on...well, AB being AB.

Dude needs help. One of the most gifted WR's of all-time who made mistakes and had a chance to rectify those mistakes by simply keeping his mouth shut and couldn't do it. Even after all the BS he caused in PIT and OAK he could have still gone on to have a career that would have most likely made him a first-ballot hall-of-famer. But he keeps running his mouth in social media like a teenage girl instead of manning-up, accepting responsibility for his own actions, and working hard to regain that trust again.

It's so frustrating to watch a person bury themselves so deep in a hole, time and time again, and not learn from any of it.

• Like 1