WC: Titans@Patriots

Manny/Patrick

Just now, The LBC said:

The (kind of) sad thing is, it's that pettiness that makes him a great coach.  I'd like to see McVay get that testy when he's outcoached as opposed to his standard fare "I need to do better" from this season - which I kind of understand, I just abhor coachspeak.

He might but he’s only 33.  He’s gotta pay those dues nah mean. He won’t get that way till he’s 45. 

2 minutes ago, The LBC said:

The (kind of) sad thing is, it's that pettiness that makes him a great coach.  I'd like to see McVay get that testy when he's outcoached as opposed to his standard fare "I need to do better" from this season - which I kind of understand, I just abhor coachspeak.

It's like when he was mailing cash to a married woman's house that he was having an affair with.  The guy will stop at nothing to get what he wants.

12 minutes ago, AlNFL19 said:

Frustrating that Tennessee running 1:46 off the clock through a loophole ended up mattering so much, but this was to be expected. The Patriots' offense was a disaster all season.

Actually thought it was brilliant move. Yeah it could have cost his team but it also took basically a possession away from Brady late in the gm. If everything stayed the same that last drive from the 1 has 2 min instead of 15 seconds. 

• Like 1

True, but still, it’s like dude, you used this same rule in the regular season. BB just looks pissy complaining about it. But again, that probably is why he’s so good, just refuses to give an inch in anything.

The best/worst one was Belichick going absolutely OFF on Welker during a presser after a Patriots-Broncos game when Welker had gone to Denver. It was for some very minor OPI that Welker got away with and Belichick cranked up the pettiness to 1000

Just now, SmittyBacall said:

Brady clearly still has some left in the tank, it’d be a bit of a shame to see him retire. It’d also be too weird seeing him in another uniform. 

I’d like to see him stay in NE for another run. 

Yeah that's where I'm at too. Not ready for Brady in a Colts uniform. Too weird.

1 minute ago, SmittyBacall said:

Brady clearly still has some left in the tank, it’d be a bit of a shame to see him retire. It’d also be too weird seeing him in another uniform. 

But would Brady stay if McDaniels leaves

4 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

I agree.  I'd like him to stay with the Patriots.  However, I wouldn't hate seeing him with the Bears or Browns, either.

3 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

I feel like the only way Brady stays is if he gets a multi year contract, probably 2 with a 3rd year option or something, and if he had assurances that he’d actually get some help on offense.

I just can’t see Belichick doing either of those things for him to be honest