WC: Titans@Patriots

Manny/Patrick

4 minutes ago, showtime said:

Before this game, there was so much speculation that this would possibly be Tom Brady's last game in New England / last game as a Patriot.  How realistic is that?  Is that some silly rumor or is that actually going to happen?  Also, why would that happen?

I suppose I'm just out of the loop on this one.

First time he is going into an offseason as a free agent I believe, rumors of him and BB not seeing eye to eye on his contract/salary. 

1 minute ago, showtime said:

The offensive talent around him was horrible, especially after the losses of Gronk, Brown and Gordon.  Who's the Pats starting QB if Brady leaves? 

Jarrett Stidham is the one who is currently next in line. Supposedly Bill really likes him. Maybe not a true soulmate way he loves Jimmy G, but he's high on him. Wouldn't surprise me if they line somebody else up though if Brady really leaves.

1 minute ago, DannyB said:

I considered that, but...I mean, you might be right, but it's borderline.

Or how about that Johnny U looked like Captain America (Chris Evans) with a massive overbite and a high school math teacher haircut?

Just now, PapaShogun said:

Well...Brady just said it's pretty unlikely he retires. Seemed kind of "Meh, we'll see" about it though. 

Doesn’t matter. Unless he gets mad testosterone and HGH injected this offseason he’ll still be bad. He didn’t look like Brady all year. 

4 minutes ago, showtime said:

Before this game, there was so much speculation that this would possibly be Tom Brady's last game in New England / last game as a Patriot.  How realistic is that?  Is that some silly rumor or is that actually going to happen?  Also, why would that happen?

I suppose I'm just out of the loop on this one.

Theyve always reworked his contract before he was due to be a FA. So I do think it's possible.

As for why, it might be the team moving on, it might be Brady moving on. Not sure.