Everything Free Agency (Rumors, notes and news)

RaidersAreOne

Yeah. Probably another reason Snyder is so willing to change the team name and representation. 

So if the team is sold to someone else, do they change the team again?

I definitely believe it given the video(s) that lead to Jay's firing in October last year.

• Like 1

Lot of rumors swirling around right now so it'll be interesting to see what's real and what's not. Like apparently the front office would cover up things for players for their wives or the law and then would use that info to blackmail them. Also apparently Bruce Allen is one of the major sources for all of this. So apparently he did keep his job for so long because he had dirt on Snyder.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Danger said:

This is likely going to extend far beyond the bounds of the NFL and into legal territory I'm thinking.

Most definitely, zero chance it doesn't at this point if even half of the rumors are true. That's supposedly the reason for the delay is the Post trying to get all of their legal ducks in a row.

13 hours ago, Titans_Matt said:

Potentially some very bad news coming out about the Redskins 

Notsure if I believe this without legit proof. Especially the cheerleader part, this is completley ancedotal but Ive had a few friends that cheered for the falcons and theyre just normal people. Im sure theres a wide range that want to be "professional" cheerleaders, but in my experience they arent dumb girls and in most cases have at least decent professional careers already.

9 hours ago, rocky_rams said:

Dang, of all people: Jay Gruden. 

Hopefully McVay or even Shanny aren’t tied to this or it can have a ripple effect

Rams and niner fans united in common hopes. It's like businesses and unions joining forces. Fear is powerful

1 hour ago, GSUeagles14 said:

Notsure if I believe this without legit proof. Especially the cheerleader part, this is completley ancedotal but Ive had a few friends that cheered for the falcons and theyre just normal people. Im sure theres a wide range that want to be "professional" cheerleaders, but in my experience they arent dumb girls and in most cases have at least decent professional careers already.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/02/sports/redskins-cheerleaders-nfl.html

Some of this already happened in 2018, so, there you go.

2 hours ago, Forge said:

Rams and niner fans united in common hopes. It's like businesses and unions joining forces. Fear is powerful

Can you imagine the reaction if tomorrow’s headline says “McVay and Shanny hosted orgies deejayed by Lil Wayne”