Everything Free Agency (Rumors, notes and news)

RaidersAreOne

4 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

If we must trade him, give me Njoku + a 5th for DE Yannick Ngakoue. Then sign Delanie Walker on a 1-year deal.

Yeah, Yan is still going to hold out if this is the trade.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I wish Joe Thuney was available. What is the situation with him?

Think he is/would be available, for the right price. I thought he’d be gone this offseason.

Likely suffers from the COVID-induced scare in cap spendings. NE actually has a lot of space in the upcoming years and they’re tight for 2020, so it’d make sense to get a deal done if that was the plan. 

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:
Can't believe DJax thought it was a good idea to quote Hitler

I think it'd be in our best interest to remove the tweet you have here with the text he wrote. If people want to look it up for themselves they're more than welcome to, but it's not the kind of speech we accept around here.

Additionally this is a slippery slope of a topic I think we'd be best not opening up as it won't end well.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Danger said:

I think it'd be in our best interest to remove the tweet you have here with the text he wrote. If people want to look it up for themselves they're more than welcome to, but it's not the kind of speech we accept around here.

Additionally this is a slippery slope of a topic I think we'd be best not opening up as it won't end well.

yep, as I said in our thread on the Eagles forum...

There is really no way to go about this that is worthwhile. It was an offensive thing to post, full stop.
Really no debating needed. Any disciplinary actions or news from it is ok to share.
But not really a discussion that needs to be had.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Danger said:

14 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Really no debating needed. Any disciplinary actions or news from it is ok to share.
But not really a discussion that needs to be had

I would agree to both of these points. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Unless Clowney's planning not to play this year due to COVID, I have no idea what he's doing.

He needs to just come down to Tennessee on a 1 year deal. It makes the most sense for him, at this point.

• Like 1