Everything Free Agency (Rumors, notes and news)

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, Duluther said:

Is Clowney still in play for Cleveland after Myles’ contract?

RIP another thread.

What are you saying? That’s a great summary of Dak after 4 years of detailed analysis on him 

Edited by rocky_rams

7 hours ago, Daniel said:

Trick question.  He never was.

Yeah it was really odd to me that the cleveland fans in the “Clowney done negotiating with NFL teams” thread literally had posts saying “Looks like he’s a Brown then. Good signing, underrated player” when like 2 weeks prior to that a report came out saying he didn’t want to play in cleveland lol

19 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Yeah it was really odd to me that the cleveland fans in the “Clowney done negotiating with NFL teams” thread literally had posts saying “Looks like he’s a Brown then. Good signing, underrated player” when like 2 weeks prior to that a report came out saying he didn’t want to play in cleveland lol

When did Browns fans ever say or act like Clowney signing with Cleveland was a sure thing?

Your hatred for the Browns has made you become delusional.

32 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

That report was Schefter being a analyst giving his opinion and not a reporter.

38 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Literally the 2nd post in bud

One post means that was the general consensus among Browns fans?

Okay, bud.

Plenty of Browns fans wanted to sign him and thought he'd be a good fit, but that doesn't mean we acted like he was for sure signing with us.

7 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

@Ray Reed if that were true that teams were done negotiating, the Browns had offered him by fat the most money. So yeah, I think he takes the money and plays with Garrett for a year. 

And why do you hate the Browns so much? Did a Browns fan steal your girl or something?

A Browns fan killed my father.

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Literally the 2nd post in bud

you said Fans? That is one person. 

why couldn’t he predict that? By all reports The Browns offered him the most money but it was 2yrs. So it’s safe to assume take the biggest deal or sign a 1yr deal as a show me deal but a 1yr deal is pretty dangerous because no one has an idea what the cap will look like next year. So he could risk losing money. 

he never said he was an underrated but is viewed as one because he doesn’t get the sack numbers

Gonna try to put a bow on this - given the events of the last few days, I am certain Jadevion Clowney is not signing with Cleveland. Cleveland's moves paired with Clowney not signing when Cleveland offered him a lot of money makes it a non-story.

Can we move on? And not make it about fans? And not make it personal?

Tks.

- ET

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Crazy thought cowboys let Dak walk trade for Aaron Rodgers next year 

Its been brought up before, but Rodgers would void any trade to McCarthyville.
Its not that he doesn't appreciate the awesome times they had together, but its "been there, done that"