Divisional Round - HOU @ KC

Longhorns90

Who wins?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Houston
    • KC

1 minute ago, Small Town Values said:

Agreed. Nothing egregious or in poor / offensive taste. But placing the ball softly in front of a dude is literally no big deal 

But then youre leaving it more as a judgment call for the refs if it goes too far...and that wont end much better.

1 minute ago, Bolts223 said:

I don't really consider him a Belichick disciple.

He was a former Pats player during the Belichick years, but he wasn't a coach under Belichick.

He doesn't count under the coaching tree of Belichick.

Well, he branches into the tree, but his root as a coach isn't in the tree.  He kind of cross-polinated into the BOB/Crennel branches from the Urban Meyer tree.

1 minute ago, Piquel said:

NFL already allows travelling. 

but you get the ref non call comparison. I just want the refs to make the calls that are right but it seems that's not always going to happen is it.  Chiefs got robbed last year, maybe this will be their year.   BoB is not stopping the bleeding here at all

Just now, -Hope- said:

technically he's part of the BOB tree, which....lmao

This would actually be the greatest thing ever if BOBs coaching tree becomes the next Walsh coaching tree.

Who else do we need to get a job to make this happen? Lol

Just now, Drained said:

possibility of 41 unanswered points

**** bill o'brien **** romeo crennel, both stuck in the past and both lame ducks

I haven't understood why people think Crennel is good, his defences in recent time haven't been thats for sure.

• Like 1