What's Your Favorite Play Of The Last Decade?

ILoveTheVikings

18 hours ago, x0x said:

Beastquake.

Also from 2010 I believe there was a Vick run against the Packers where he didn't score a TD but got pretty close, he ran from like mid-field and weaved past like 4 defenders behind scrimmage, then past 3 more guys and speared a defender with his shoulder full steam out of bounds.

2010 was a pretty boss year.

Xox you’re still alive???

On 1/6/2020 at 4:27 PM, RamblinMan99 said:

Well yeah, because dumb Pete Carroll handed you a Super Bowl win.  

I mean, handed it  to you.  

He had the best power back in the whole league, they're at the one yard line, and he passes the football.  

Tom Brady was literally crying on the sidelines because he seriously thought he was going to lose the game.  

Doug Baldwin made the amazing catch down the sidelines the play right before, and all of that was for nothing.  

In no shape or form whatsoever, did New England ever earn that Super Bowl win.  

There’s a lot of competition but you are literally the worst football poster I’ve ever seen last this long on this board. Congratulations 

Beastquake for me and it's not close (this is just my personal favorite, not an objective 'best play from the past decade').

If I had to pick an objective "best play" it would be the INT to win the Patriots the Superbowl against the Seahawks, unfortunately. Everything about that play was people making the right decisions and just someone made a better play. Russ made the right read, Browner made a great play to disrupt the release, and the Patriots CB made a great job jumping the route and sealing the Superbowl with a great catch.

• Like 2

On 1/6/2020 at 9:55 PM, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Steven Jackson. 

Never complained.

Never quit.

Never stop trying. 

Never threw anyone under the bus. 

Dude was a machine. 

Without a doubt one of the best backs I’ve ever seen. Go look at his linemen. They were out the league once the rams were done with them. He was unreal. The talent level around him was so pathetic and he still made it happen. 

Steven Jackson isn't a play lol 

• Like 4

There have only been a few times where I've jumped off my couch and screamed while watching the Patriots. The Butler INT was the biggest, but this is another:

As a side note, Hightower essentially made two clutch plays that led to them winning two SBs. The one above, and stuffing Lynch at the goalline the play before the Butler INT.

Edited by childofpudding
  • Like 1