2020 Offseason News and Discussion - Bargain Hunting

Kiltman

18 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Hopefully. If Brady comes back I wonder if he’d go up there. Other playoff teams last year like the Packers & Titans. Maybe the Bears or Browns?
You have to think places that are long shots for the playoffs are off the list

Yep. But I’m sure money talks. 

1 hour ago, Broadway Joe said:

So the backlash for Howie and Doug´s comment was so strong that the team had to give a public statement to ease everyone´s concern about Dillard.

That so-called story about packaging up Dillard to get Jeffery shipped out was about as nutty as any rumor I'd heard in the last few years.

The last one I thought was as nutty was when I heard the Eagles were releasing Desean Jackson -- but then that one turned out to be true.

Edited by TDTimes

Supreme court to review NFL Sunday Ticket

In a world of regional sports networks, satellite television providers and a multitude of streaming platforms, should that be legal? Or would fans be better served if each team, rather than the NFL, decided how to make live telecasts of its games available to the public?

These are among the questions arising from a long-running class-action case that lawyers for the NFL and DirecTV have asked the U.S. Supreme Court to review. A decision on whether the high court will take up the case is expected as early as this week.

• Like 1

According to BGN podcast. Either Jason Kelce or Lane Johnson confronted Alshon in the locker room about the Josina Anderson leaks and called him out on it.

Clearly Alshon isn't really welcome with the rest of the team any more.

Edited by Danger

24 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I can't remember so much heavy smoke around the Eagles and a Free Agent target than I have this year for Byron Jones. I feel like this board is going to riot if he signs somewhere else.....

The guy is going to make a whole lot of money for someone with no ball skills I'd pass. 

24 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Hard to have production when nobody throws your way. I'd give him 17 or 18 mill and not think twice.

He's the only corner in nfl history to not intercept at least 5 passes in his first 70 starts. He's historically bad at it there is no sugar coating it. 

16 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I look at interceptions as partially luck. They don't hold much water for me.

It’s weird how well he does stick with guys that it doesn’t happen. It’s not like he doesn’t play the ball at all.