BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

4 hours ago, WFLukic said:

A running back won MVP last year lol.

A glorified RB won in 2015

2 hours ago, wwhickok said:

It just occurred to me I need to acquire Stephon Tuitt...

Cam Heyward and Javon Hargrave are on my roster lol

I really wish I'd known Heyward was available, I would've be all in on that

2 hours ago, WFLukic said:

A 3rd for Darnold is probably the best you could hope for I'd say at this stage. Pittsburgh or Washington, maybe NO.

The Steelers are bascially all in on Roethlisberger and trying to win another SB until he retires. I don't think they draft or trade for a QB (unless it's like a very late pick). Everyone kept mocking them a QB last year and they're doing it again this year but it's just not the plan. Agree with it or not, that's not what they're doing. 

Very fun negotiating with Counselor. Neither of us is trying to screw the other and we negotiated and got a good deal for both sides.

Still looking for a WR, preferably from an owner who will behave similarly to the above. Also preferably ones with lower cap hits because it's probably going to be near impossible to get one done for a higher paid one based on my cap situation.

Edited by rackcs
  • Like 3

Something I want to revisit this offseason is the number of years on rookie deals,  especially those taken in the first round. Either first round picks have 5 year deals initially or we can opt to exercise an option in year 4 which is a 5th year equal to the 75% of the BDL top 10 average rather than 75% of what's used IRL.

@Pickle Rick @The Orca @Ragnarok @Jlash @MD4L @pheltzbahr @PR @RuskieTitan @rackcs  @WFLukic @Blue @EaglesPeteC @Counselor  @bcb1213 @TedLavie @SirA1

Time to vote on the Game of the Week for week 7. I will be doing a preview show of said game that receives the majority votes 

Gotham @ AKB

Cuba @ Sacramento 

Camden @ Singapore 

Lancaster @ Seoul

Ivory Coast @ NOLA

Hungary @ Portland

Berlin @ WSR

Rome @ OKC

5 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

@Pickle Rick @The Orca @Ragnarok @Jlash @MD4L @pheltzbahr @PR @RuskieTitan @rackcs  @WFLukic @Blue @EaglesPeteC @Counselor  @bcb1213 @TedLavie @SirA1

Time to vote on the Game of the Week for week 7. I will be doing a preview show of said game that receives the majority votes 

Gotham @ AKB

Cuba @ Sacramento 

Camden @ Singapore 

Lancaster @ Seoul

Ivory Coast @ NOLA

Hungary @ Portland

Berlin @ WSR

Rome @ OKC

Don’t know how this week will play out yet but Berlin and WSR are both undefeated as of today. So that’s probably game of the week.

33 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Gotham @ AKB

Cuba @ Sacramento 

Camden @ Singapore 

Lancaster @ Seoul

Ivory Coast @ NOLA

Hungary @ Portland

Berlin @ WSR

Rome @ OKC

This should make it easier to compile votes and so it doesn't clutter the thread

http://www.strawpoll.me/21130612

Also, how far out can we trade picks? Asking for a friend.

• Like 1