Who do you want as head coach?

CBrownsman

Who do you want to be head coach?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best choice of who we will interview/have interviewed?

2. 2. Who is the worst choice?

• Greg Roman
    • Brian Daboll
    • Robert Saleh
    • Eric Bieniemy
    • Jim Schwartz
    • Kevin Stefanski
    • Josh McDaniels

1 hour ago, Mind Character said:

@Forge @Justone2

I texted a family member that used to work in the business.

He said that blocking "actually happens a ton" and far more than the handful of times I was aware of. Also said the vast majority of times it goes unreported because the teams involved don't want to be known for missing out on a preferred candidate or for blocking an internal candidate. Also, the assistant coaches and their agents are often motivated not to have such information reported to maintain quality relationships with current employers.

Also said that there are a wide-variety of non-contractual ways blockings are made up to assistant coaches which includes bonuses and all types of gifts from third-parties.

I stand corrected. I was wrong.

This day needs marked down in the history books, folks

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

Haslims plane is on the move apparently. Does anyone know how to track it? Someone was doing it on twitter yesterday 

It is blocked from being tracked.  Rumor is, Philadelphia to pick up Berry.  Also rumored a HC may be on it as well.  Issue is Stefanski and Saleh are in SF at the moment.

Hours ago based on reports that the Browns requested interviews with GM Candidates Ed Dodd and Joe Schoen everyone jumped to the conclusions everyone except Daboll and Saleh were out.

Now, that Andrew Berry reports have surfaced people think Schwartz and/or Stefanski are back in the hunt.

When hourly or daily reports change people's perceptions on where things stand, the truth is we have no idea what's going to happen. 

People in the league don't know either.

In a hour, reports that the Browns have requested an interview with Nick Cesario or Dave Ziegler could come out. Then people would think McDaniels is back in.

As brutal as it is right now... we'll have to probably wait until Monday before stuff starts leaking out.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

WHY IS NO ONE ELSE FREAKING OUT ABOUT THIS?!?!

if McDaniels is on that plane, the Browns executed this to muhfuggin perfection, yo

I've fallin for too many plane tracker, moving company stories, or realty/housing purchases to pay them any mind now...

hahah...

Stop it man...

A plane tracker isn't indicative of anything. We have no clue who's on the plane.

Planes get used for a wide variety of purposes.

Maybe McDaniels wife returned yesterday and he decided to stay in town and hammer out more details only to truly return today.

We have no clue..

Edited by Mind Character
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, BooyaCS09 said:

It is blocked from being tracked.  Rumor is, Philadelphia to pick up Berry.  Also rumored a HC may be on it as well.  Issue is Stefanski and Saleh are in SF at the moment.

no, only the call sign is blocked.  using metadata u can figure out who it is when he leaves cleveland.  leaving NYC is harder to guess

• Like 2