quaint seaside village mafia “Town wins. Josh draws short straw”

wolfeyestrk

Here is the thing about JOSH's claim. @rackcs watched Malf. So in theory, he should have seen every visitor. If there was no other visitor, then Josh is clearly the killer. 

@DingoLadd - did you see who the gift giver was? Because I am struggling with what you did last night. It was like a partial tracker/watcher.... very odd. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, The Orca said:

So either you or Bucs is lying

Thanks @Matts4313 for bringing me back to the page. I remembered this post being around it...

but what’s the thoughts on this? He obviously knew at this point it was possible to have two ratio guys, with it being on different nights? 
it feels like a scummy way to dig in and find more information about about roles. 

• Like 1

Not role cop, I have a lamer version. I actually had to research it when I got it, I am a Flavor Cop which means I don’t get full results but I get information about their role so I have to go from that.

This position sucks.

I know I don’t look the greatest here, but this is what I’ve got. 

Sorry, trying to multitask between this and work.

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Here is the thing about JOSH's claim. @rackcs watched Malf. So in theory, he should have seen every visitor. If there was no other visitor, then Josh is clearly the killer. 

@DingoLadd - did you see who the gift giver was? Because I am struggling with what you did last night. It was like a partial tracker/watcher.... very odd. 

With all the tracker/watcher stuff in the game, what’s the role where you can cover up stuff? Like could one of the scum members have that role? I feel like I’ve seen it before. 

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

With all the tracker/watcher stuff in the game, what’s the role where you can cover up stuff? Like could one of the scum members have that role? I feel like I’ve seen it before. 

Theres a few; here are the common ones:

Ninja avoids watchers/trackers

Janitor covers up a death

Lawyer changed the death from showing scum to showing civ

any or all of these would make the game "tiny bit bastard". 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Not role cop, I have a lamer version. I actually had to research it when I got it, I am a Flavor Cop which means I don’t get full results but I get information about their role so I have to go from that.

This position sucks.

I know I don’t look the greatest here, but this is what I’ve got. 

Sorry, trying to multitask between this and work.

I dont see any way I am moving off this vote. And if we get enough people by 10PM, maybe we can run a cycle tonight. At worst we lose a self proclaimed useless role. At best we get mafia who hit Malf. 

No one redirected Josh.  Josh didnt target BCB. I dont buy it. 

LOCK JOSH

1. @MWil23

2. @gopherwrestler

3. @Ragnarok

4. @TedLavie

5. @JoshstraDaymus

6. @Counselor

7. @Pickle Rick

8. @The Orca

9. @squire12

10. @Blahstoise

11. @Whicker

12. @Malfatron

13. @ET80

14. @theuntouchable

15. @bcb1213

16. @Matts4313

17. @rackcs

18. @bucsfan333

19. @MD4L

20. @DingoLadd

@wolfeyestrk => please update page 1 and include a link to day 1. I can get it for you. 

Also blah asked for a replacement. 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Theres a few; here are the common ones:

Ninja avoids watchers/trackers

This might be the closest to explain the Josh visiting and no one else being seen.

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Janitor covers up a death

Lawyer changed the death from showing scum to showing civ

any or all of these would make the game "tiny bit bastard". 

2 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

This makes it look clean. Probably could be handy for going after malf N1.

Lawyer normally makes it clean. Janitor will make it "no result". Janitors are interesting because scum will use them on town sometimes to screw with them. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I was told the deliverer was mas masked in shadow so I couldn't see who it was. I agree it's weird but that's how it went. 

If possible we should lynch Josh tonight.