Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

15 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

That assumes that Harbaugh wants to pass on MHJ after getting rid of all of Herberts targets this offseason.

And I don't think you can make that assumption.

Well if he's the same guy from Michigan, then he doesn't value blue chip talent as receivers lol.

I'm hoping Chargers stay put at take Alt to piss off the Titans.  That would make my day.  

Bears- Williams

Commanders-  Daniels

Patriots- Maye

Cardinals- Harrison Jr.

Chargers- Alt

Giants- Nabers

I expect a trade to happen around pick 4-6 but if all those teams stayed put Titans would panic lol

9 minutes ago, General Tso said:

Well if he's the same guy from Michigan, then he doesn't value blue chip talent as receivers lol.

He does value that guy who can demand a double team to lighten the box for the run game.

He also saw MHJ up close and personal.

1 minute ago, Texansfan713 said:

I was just about to post what do you think about that.  I saw the betting odds is shifting towards Maye at 2 now.  

On it's own, doesn't mean anything to me because I don't know where it's coming from. Some agents are just vocal on their own, and sometimes they are acting as a mouthpiece for their client. I don't know which this one is. So really  it should probably just be ignored. 

I still find it amusing though. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Forge said:

On it's own, doesn't mean anything to me because I don't know where it's coming from. Some agents are just vocal on their own, and sometimes they are acting as a mouthpiece for their client. I don't know which this one is. So really  it should probably just be ignored. 

I still find it amusing though. 

Absolutely should be ignored. An annoyed agent doesn't change evaluations on a player.

It is absolutely very funny though. I understand wanting to have competition and everything, but looking at this strictly from like a job interview viewpoint, they just made those guys go through a group interview. There is nothing as demeaning and annoying as a group interview from an employee's standpoint.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Texansfan713 said:

I'm hoping Chargers stay put at take Alt to piss off the Titans.  That would make my day.  

Bears- Williams

Commanders-  Daniels

Patriots- Maye

Cardinals- Harrison Jr.

Chargers- Alt

Giants- Nabers

I expect a trade to happen around pick 4-6 but if all those teams stayed put Titans would panic lol

I think if that happens, it puts the Titans in prime position to be the team that trades with the Vikings, thus allowing them to spend more high picks on their needs.

1 hour ago, General Tso said:

The bigger question for me and I think if the Chargers do trade back it becomes probably my most expected option for them: Harbs still did value blue chip talent at OL and while they didn't get into his final 5 because he seemed pretty intent on sticking in the south, Michigan did push to recruit JC Latham to the tune of bringing him in on two different visits.

1 hour ago, minutemancl said:

Absolutely should be ignored. An annoyed agent doesn't change evaluations on a player.

It is absolutely very funny though. I understand wanting to have competition and everything, but looking at this strictly from like a job interview viewpoint, they just made those guys go through a group interview. There is nothing as demeaning and annoying as a group interview from an employee's standpoint.

Also, Welcome to Smoke Week, gentlemen!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

Bears- Williams

Commanders-  Daniels

Patriots- Maye

Cardinals- Harrison Jr.

Chargers- Alt

Giants- Nabers

In that scenario, the Titans (unless they trade down) would probably take Olu Fashanu. He's almost as good as Joe Alt.