HOF 2020 modern era inductees revealed

TecmoSuperJoe

The only player in NFL history with more 1,500+ yard rushing seasons than James is Barry Sanders.

The only players with more 2,000+ YFS seasons are Marshall Faulk, Eric Dickerson, and Walter Payton.

The dude was all-time great. Like I said earlier, he had no weaknesses. He was having his best season before he tore his ACL as well.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

I'd love to see Jared Allen get in.  He was a great player, and his acceptance speech would undoubtedly be a lot of fun to hear.  With all the guys from places like Ohio State, Notre Dame, etc., it would be heartwarming to finally see an inductee who attended "Culinary Academy."   xD

12th all time in sacks means he gets in.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Small Town Values said:

Troy was an obvious lock. Well deserved, love the guy. Nice to see the hall making more of an effort in regard to Safeties & Wideouts. Atwater's selection was overdue & well deserved. Hutchinson's selection was overdue as well. No problems with James getting enshrined. The hall seems to making a push this centennial class to put a number of All-Decade guys in. Bruce is the only one I'm a little iffy about from the modern group. 

I have to agree on Bruce.  Fanica should have made it.  I guess next year.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Breesus mode said:

That would make you the first part of the sentence.

Maybe I'm an idiot.  I didn't know that is what "nephew" was referring to.  Oh well.  I'm glad Edgerrin was inducted if he deserved it.  It sounds like he has a lot of support on this site, and that carries a lot of weight in my mind.  This site has a lot of great football minds.

2 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

The only player in NFL history with more 1,500+ yard rushing seasons than James is Barry Sanders.

The only players with more 2,000+ YFS seasons are Marshall Faulk, Eric Dickerson, and Walter Payton.

The dude was all-time great. Like I said earlier, he had no weaknesses. He was having his best season before he tore his ACL as well.

His lateral agility at his size was insane. 

1 hour ago, Uncle Buck said:

Maybe I'm an idiot.  I didn't know that is what "nephew" was referring to.  Oh well.  I'm glad Edgerrin was inducted if he deserved it.  It sounds like he has a lot of support on this site, and that carries a lot of weight in my mind.  This site has a lot of great football minds.

Referring to somebody too young to understand the context of something that happened before they were aware/alive. 

• Like 1