General off-season discussion/plan thread

N4L

I don't think there is a single positional aspect that I'm not excited and intrigued to see. I hope there will indeed be a full season to enjoy. Very troubled over this expected 2nd surge of Rona, but people are gonna people. 

Still have a nagging concern over the edge rush depth, but hopefully Blair can be ready or a darkhorse candidate will help out. 

• Like 1

Chris Simms is ranking all the quarterbacks on his podcast during this offseason (he's actually ranking a top 40) and had Jimmy ranked #20. It's actually a very interesting ranking so far; He is ahead of the likes of Goff (#24), but behind Carr, Josh Allen and Philip Rivers. Now granted, I think it's all about tiers with quarterbacks, but I think some of it is pretty interesting. I don't think Jimmy is special or anything, but I do feel like that range is huge and the guys from 12-20 are all kind of the  same. 

10 hours ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

God T.O. is such a dumb ****. Good football player, but probably has an IQ if like 3. I don’t know Mooch personally, but he is the last person I would think is racist. 
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2896022-terrell-owens-says-he-experienced-systemic-racism-with-49ers-steve-mariucci

If you are going to make the accusation, make the goddamn accusation. 

"Trust me, it happened" 

TO, no one trusts you with anything. Why should we believe these claims when you provide no insight into the actual claim? At least say what actually happened 

TO was a handful. He probably was treated like a handful by coaches. That's not racism 🤷

I feel bad for mooch 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, N4L said:

If you are going to make the accusation, make the goddamn accusation. 

"Trust me, it happened" 

TO, no one trusts you with anything. Why should we believe these claims when you provide no insight into the actual claim? At least say what actually happened 

TO was a handful. He probably was treated like a handful by coaches. That's not racism 🤷

I feel bad for mooch 

Spot on my dude. He could have been orange and still treated like he was and deserved to be treated.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, 49erurtaza said:

Thats a solid group, getting all these players on the field can do nothing but aid in building that chemistry. Im stoked!........pretty much everyone that will make the final roster, other than Poindexter (maybe Jennings)

Edited by P_locniners

1 hour ago, P_locniners said:

Thats a solid group, getting all these players on the field can do nothing but aid in building that chemistry. Im stoked!........pretty much everyone that will make the final roster, other than Poindexter (maybe Jennings)

You have high hopes for Broc Rutter, I see. 

• Like 1