10 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Ehhh

1. Masters of the Universe

2. Willow

3. Clash of the Titans (original)

4. Never ending story

5. Conan the Barbarian

Then I might have Beastmaster. 

everyone of those has a BluRay  USA region release, except Beastmaster.  Hard to argue they're underrated if they've been reissued on the latest format given niche market and appeal.

On 2/19/2020 at 5:35 PM, Daniel said:

Zemo has like five minutes of total screentime, Ultron was just plain lame, and Pierce was so forgettable that I forgot he was technically the main villain in Winter Soldier.  Get @ me with a real take.

On the subject of Loki: Loki is a great villain.  He's also hardly a villain after the first Avengers movie.  I think the Marvel movies are pretty consistently great overall: they embraced the campiness inherent to the genre, but didn't run away with it, and they've gotten a laundry list of great characters, and adapted things well, but most of their villains are tropey and forgettable, but they have quite a few good ones (surprised not to see Vulture get some love).  Killmonger just happens to be the best one.  Because Killmonger was right.

Vulture was my favorite villain. Mainly because I could sympathize with him and understand how he got to where he was. The ending of homecoming was a win for Parker, but destroyed a family. So was it a win? 

To me, the moral debate is similar to Civil War (albeit on a lesser scale). 

Anyway, my unpopular opinion: everything Will Ferrel is awful. Just cringeworthy stuff that I can't stand to watch. I still can't understand how he got so popular 15 years ago.