2020 NFL Combine Thread

goldfishwars

35 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I feel like with Wirfs, Wills, and Becton that Andrew Thomas might get over looked a bit because he didn’t run a 5.10 or under but he was really smooth and his agility times were great combined with his arm length. 

I feel like NFL teams can be put into two groups regarding OL workout numbers:

1. Teams that don't care
2. Teams that pay attention to shuttle and 3Cone times.

Khaleke Hudson 30 reps at 225 for a dude 5-11 224 that is highly impressive.  Will be curious what his 40 is going to be.

And how Nick Coe is considered a LB at 6-5 280 I have no idea, after he runs his 40 all that talk should end I assume.  

And the lack of talk about Dillon and what he did is mostly because of the depth overall of the RB group I assume, but here is a comparison to what he did and Derrick Henry did back at the combine.  For a big back like Dillon he really showed out I thought for his massive size.  Did not expect him to do that well running or in the vertical, still could easily fall to the 3rd or 4th round where he will be an absolute steal.

AJ Dillon 6-0 247
23 bench
41 vert
131 broad
7.19 cone

Derrick Henry 6-3 247
22 bench
37 vert
130 broad
7.2 cone

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, daineraider said:

Don’t disagree but that’s just what he does, he played in games he had no business being in because of injuries.  Bad business decision, but he just has a hard time shutting himself down.

His responsibility as a prospect is to make every decision on the basis of boosting his stock. Doing drills injured and putting yourself at risk of posting lesser times is stupid.

Where is Nick Coe considered a linebacker? I have only seen him mentioned as an defensive end/5-tech in a 3-4 front.

Dillon did exactly what he was supposed to. If he gets on the outside, smaller players can't tackle him because he is so thick. He just has to get a head start so he can get up to speed

5 minutes ago, Danand said:

Where is Nick Coe considered a linebacker? I have only seen him mentioned as an defensive end/5-tech in a 3-4 front.

Dillon did exactly what he was supposed to. If he gets on the outside, smaller players can't tackle him because he is so thick. He just has to get a head start so he can get up to speed

It says LB right here on his profile, maybe that is an error but whatever.  Still he is LB10

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/nick-coe?id=3219434f-4504-9912-298c-8b971f7b8218

As for AJ, you are talking as if he ran a 4.7 or something, get up to speed?  Pretty sure any RB that can run a 4.53 at 247 pound does not have an issue getting up to speed.  Not to mention the crazy explosiveness he showed in the vertical and broad jump, both #1 for the RB position at the combine, currently top 5 overall for both categories  but that could change once the DBs get involved.  Doubt many predicted that one though, especially the vertical and the broad jump.