Williams Asks for Extension or Trade

LoganF89

Can’t wait till this is resolved. One of three things will happen:

1. Trent will hold out and play but not on a new deal. He’ll leave after this season and we’ll get a 2022 comp pick like with Kirk.

2. Trent will be re-signed and not hold out.

3. The two sides won’t come to an agreement on an extension and Trent will be traded.

Edited by turtle28

20 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Can’t wait till this is resolved. One of three things will happen:

1. Trent will hold putt and play but not on a new deal. He’ll leave after this season and we’ll get a 2022 comp pick like with Kirk.

2. Trent will be re-signed and not hold out.

3. The two sides won’t come to an agreement on an extension and Trent will be traded.

Right now i have it:

1. 10%

2. 40%

3. 50%

After seeing what Duane Brown got when he was nearly 33(Trent is better) a 2nd, future 3rd, and a 5th sent to Seattle,  my trade partner would be Miami and here’s why

if Miami ends up with Tua I highly doubt they go after a rookie to protect him. They have 3 1st, 2 2nds, and 1 3rd

With that said I think a 2nd and 3rd this year is a good comp

9 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

No.

What do y’all think you can get for him then?

hes 32 with a brain issue and need a new contract. 

thats why y’all in this position in the first place. Dude sat out a whole year y’all didn’t get a thing for him he’s wasting space 

1 minute ago, brownie man said:

What do y’all think you can get for him then?

hes 32 with a brain issue and need a new contract. 

thats why y’all in this position in the first place. Dude sat out a whole year y’all didn’t get a thing for him he’s wasting space 

2nd

47 minutes ago, brownie man said:

I’ll send our second. Send up back Trent and your forth and we’d have a deal. 

There's no way we should be sending a pick back. I'd do it for a 2nd straight up. I'll be surprised if Trent doesn't end up in NE though, they tried to get him for their 1st last year and Brice turned it down.