Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

4 minutes ago, Glen said:

Would not recommend getting medical advice from a Football forum.

But I do not believe one directly attributes to the other. Sugar intake + poor diet + lack of exercise = gaining fat which could lead to respiratory issues. But sugar alone I dont believe would cause issues.

moderate amounts of processed sugars and lack of vital micronutrients in tandem is bad news.

How come people can’t comprehend that just because I say I’m fearful of this virus doesn’t mean I want You to explain to me how this virus has a 97% curable rate. I do Not care. It’s the death rate and the effect the virus has on the older generation I’m worried about. 

7 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

My work finally told us to work from home for up to 4-6 weeks. I had already decided I was going to stay home for at least this week and next week on my own but now I'm officially being told to. 

Mine too. 

There's talk of furlough's and layoffs too.  Yay...

Just now, Heimdallr said:

There are going to be massive layoffs all over the place once the next couple quarterly earnings are reported.

Yep.  Well, the companies have to protect themselves so there are companies left when things recover.  I get it.  Sucks and i feel really bad for the employees, but it's necessary.

I'm thinking maybe i should have turned down that management position that i accepted a year ago...

1 hour ago, Glen said:

ET giving Pwn credit for the bidet when in fact Glem was the first one to suggest shooting water up your B-Hole to the chat.

It’s true that glem was the one that tricked me into buying a bidet. But my voice spread it to the masses, where @ET80 picked it up.

Can’t remember, but @MrDrew might have been the one to get me looking into the Squatty Potty as well. Or he and I got one at basically the same time independently. One or the other.