Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

5 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Shut downs will happen again because Get a Cluesome wants to close down bars?

I don't think the government can afford to have the economy shut down again.

It definitely can.

This is a truly asinine post.

Edited by JDBrocks
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

It definitely can.

by your logic, everything should remain in full shutdown until early 2021 when an alleged vaccine will be made and can be administered to every household by a person in a haz-mat suit.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

by your logic, everything should remain in full shutdown until early 2021 when an alleged vaccine will be made and can be administered to every household by a person in a haz-mat suit.

You seem very measured and reasonable.

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Shut downs will happen again because Get a Cluesome wants to close down bars?

I don't think the government can afford to have the economy shut down again.

Well unfortunately there’s a lot of stupid people who won’t do something simple like wear masks. They’re the ones who need a clue.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Xenos said:

Well unfortunately there’s a lot of stupid people who won’t do something simple like wear masks. They’re the ones who need a clue.

All the places open around NY and NE require masks when going out and into stores. Other places should have the same laws in place besides the whole part where Cuomo sent people into Nursing homes, but hey, these people are politicians. Not rocket scientists.

It's almost like the virus is in uproar ever since mass gatherings and protests happened. 

3 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

All the places open around NY and NE require masks when going out and into stores. Other places should have the same laws in place besides the whole part where Cuomo sent people into Nursing homes, but hey, these people are politicians. Not rocket scientists.

It's almost like the virus is in uproar ever since mass gatherings and protests happened. 

It’s almost like there’s a surge because people ignored masks and decided to pack bars. Or that places like AZ, TX, and FL are getting hit hard because said people ignored masks.

Edit: about the first part, you do realize that Newsom did do that recently with the mandate right?

Edited by Xenos
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Xenos said:

It’s almost like there’s a surge because people ignored masks and packed bars. Or that places like AZ, TX, and FL are getting hit hard because said people ignored masks.

Edit: about the first part, you do realize that Newsom did do that recently with the mandate right?

Yeah about 6 weeks after New York already had the mandate and after he decided to buy them from China from a company his son deals with. Weird.

Anyway, moving on from that. All places that don't comply with the mask laws are immediately shut down in the Northeast.

1 hour ago, JDBrocks said:

It definitely can.

Newsom probably won’t be able to shutdown the entire state again. What he can do besides the masks mandate is try to lockdown the individual counties or cities that are surging. Not the perfect solution but unfortunately there was a lot political backlash the first time he did it even in a state like CA. I’m not sure if he can get away with it a second time even if it’s necessary 😢😢

7 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Yeah about 6 weeks after New York already had the mandate and after he decided to buy them from China from a company his son deals with. Weird.

Anyway, moving on from that. All places that don't comply with the mask laws are immediately shut down in the Northeast.

Which son? The 4 year old or 9 year old 😂

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Legos or Hasbro?

11 hours ago, acowboys62 said:

I agree, but for context, I and my entire family live in one of the most expensive parts of the country, so everything is extremely overpriced. A decent 2BR apt here is $2,500+.  

The big benefit we have is we have to a of shopping options, so within 5 miles I have 6+ grocery stores and dozens of small business so it’s much easier to find the best prices. 

That last part is impossible in many parts of the country. 

I was responding to your post where you were discussing 5 members of your family living on 40k. I was pointing out that’s not realistic in many places. Where you live is irrelevant to the original post. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

lol. People like you who made this thing political are the reason we're in such a mess. Also, they've found very little evidence of protests spreading COVID as of right now. Or at least the last I saw, that could've changed. It's not the people protesting and wearing masks that are the issue, its the clown states that pretended this wasn't a big deal and never took proper measures OR re-opened fully FAR to early and decided to make a virus political. Thats why the virus is "in uproar".