Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

Man, I bet if these people were in the 80's, they'd be yelling and screaming that HIV isn't dangerous because death always presents with pneumonia or sepsis or organ failure, and clearly that means that it isn't of any concern and is actually being over reported.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, pwny said:

Man, I bet if these people were in the 80's, they'd be yelling and screaming that HIV isn't dangerous because death always presents with pneumonia or sepsis or organ failure, and clearly that means that it isn't of any concern and is actually being over reported.

We’re wasting our time.

We’ve got dudes who watched half of the 4th season of House that are breaking down wall of lies that is the US healthcare system and CDC.

• Like 5

My tolerance level for anti-maskers is zero. I have to coach in triple digits while wearing a mask and actively running around, while public speaking. I'm sorry that you can't tolerate a piece of cloth around your face while at your desk in air conditioning. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

We’re wasting our time.

We’ve got dudes who watched half of the 4th season of House that are breaking down wall of lies that is the US healthcare system and CDC.

*Shrug*

My knowledge came via Scrubs. I actually resemble Dr. Chris "Turkleton" Turk, according to some folks...

AgitatedGleefulEmperorshrimp-size_restri

I'm just as good a dancer, too.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TVScout said:

Why do we always have to interfere?

Lolz. Interferon sounds like the name of a moron who just can't help from butting in.

Might be me.

15 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

My tolerance level for anti-maskers is zero. I have to coach in triple digits while wearing a mask and actively running around, while public speaking. I'm sorry that you can't tolerate a piece of cloth around your face while at your desk in air conditioning. 

Same, absolutely zero.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Sepsis is not organ failure, it is bacterial, now the case could be made for people that have been hospitalized due to covid, that then contract a bacterial infection in the hospital, but did they really die from covid?

48 minutes ago, pwny said:

The Global Sepsis Alliance specifically notes that severe COVID patients are at risk of kidney failure and sepsis, facilitated by COVID.

https://www.global-sepsis-alliance.org/news/2020/4/7/update-can-covid-19-cause-sepsis-explaining-the-relationship-between-the-coronavirus-disease-and-sepsis-cvd-novel-coronavirus

They also noted that 20% of studied COVID patients that required ICU presented with acute kidney failure. Which means that COVID is taxing organs and causing damage to them. 

Appreciate the assist, @pwny.

I'm surprised that there is not more reaction from this group with regards to trauma deaths being reported as covid deaths, as clearly the death was not caused by covid.  That means unequivocally that deaths not due to covid were in fact included in the covid death totals, including homicides. 

Again, you're talking 4% of the total. That's an unfortunate byproduct when dealing with massive amounts of data being collected from multiple sources - sources that are taxed beyond capacity because they're in the middle of the worst pandemic of our lifetimes. You'll have a clerical error once in a while, it happens - not to the conspiracy level you're trying to assess it to, however. 

That means unequivocally that deaths not due to covid were in fact included in the covid death totals, including homicides. 

I really, really, REALLY need you to understand the scale at which this is the case. 4%.

Add in the fact that nearly all deaths from covid are at or past life expectancy, again these should be red flags to everyone that something is rotten in Denmark.

This goes back to what @LETSGOBROWNIES said earlier - just because they're at or past life expectancy doesn't mean you get to justify their death - these people actually died, and we can't reasonably say "well, they were gonna die anyways, so it doesn't count..."

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Sepsis is not organ failure, it is bacterial,

This is also not true. Sepsis is a failure of your body’s immune response in response to an infection, wherein the most common infection is bacterial. A virus can absolutely cause sepsis (and we also have evidence in COVID causing sepsis), and the fact that you don’t know this maybe means you’re not anywhere near as well versed as you think you are in understanding comorbidity in any way, let alone in how it presents in a novel virus. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

This goes back to what @LETSGOBROWNIES said earlier - just because they're at or past life expectancy doesn't mean you get to justify their death - these people actually died, and we can't reasonably say "well, they were gonna die anyways, so it doesn't count..."

it's cute how we've apparently collectively decided the lives of the elderly and immunocompromised don't matter. guess i missed that memo

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, pwny said:

This is also not true. Sepsis is a failure of your body’s immune response in response to an infection, wherein the most common infection is bacterial. A virus can absolutely cause sepsis (and we also have evidence in COVID causing sepsis), and the fact that you don’t know this maybe means you’re not anywhere near as well versed as you think you are in understanding comorbidity in any way, let alone in how it presents in a novel virus. 

If only there was a device that people could use to search for this information...

12 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

it's cute how we've apparently collectively decided the lives of the elderly and immunocompromised don't matter. guess i missed that memo

It’s not even “old and sick”.  Not everyone with a comorbidity is knocking on death’s door.

comorbidities are stuff like obesity (BMI over 30, not just land whales), high blood pressure, high cholesterol, etc.  This is common stuff that “healthy” people deal with every day.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

omg omg omg i have to tell you about one i heard about yesterday.

I'll toe the line appropriately here.

My wife teaches at a private christian school.  They are in school, 5 days/week.  Masks required for everyone K-12, just like DeWine mandated.  EXCEPT there was one parent who filed to allow her child to go without a mask "for religious reasons".  Which the school allowed.

...let that sink in, and you'll arrive at the same question i have for this situation.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, theJ said:

omg omg omg i have to tell you about one i heard about yesterday.

I'll toe the line appropriately here.

My wife teaches at a private christian school.  They are in school, 5 days/week.  Masks required for everyone K-12, just like DeWine mandated.  EXCEPT there was one parent who filed to allow her child to go without a mask "for religious reasons".  Which the school allowed.

...let that sink in, and you'll arrive at the same question i have for this situation.

face palm GIF

• Like 1