Texans trade for WR Brandin Cooks

Texansfan713

2 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

Imagine actually thinking this 

The Rams have made some awful decisions in the last couple of years that they are now paying for.. I think BoB is much worse but you can't deny the Rams bumbling of their contracts and trading off all of their picks.. 

4 minutes ago, Letsch80 said:

Thinking what exactly??  Change my mind!! 

The Rams have Goff and Donald under contract. This trade allows them to extend Ramsey, Kupp, and John Johnson. They made good signings in Brockers, Robinson, and Floyd.

They will win 9-12 games next year. In what world is this on the same level of BoB pulling things out of his as$?

Just now, BStanRamFan said:

The Rams have Goff and Donald under contract. This trade allows them to extend Ramsey, Kupp, and John Johnson. They made good signings in Brockers, Robinson, and Floyd.

They will win 9-12 games next year. In what world is this on the same level of BoB pulling things out of his as$?

No doubt you have some talent on the team but you can't tell me that you have been happy with some of the contracts as of late,  not to mention the draft capital given up.

Your team has way too many top heavy contracts and this is without the Ramsey extension that is looming..