2020 Day 1 NFL Draft Thread (NO SPOILERS!)

CWood21

Oh well.

Sorry to say it - but it feels like we just treaded water with our first round pick.
Again - I cant rag on the player - dont know him - but for the life of me I didnt see QB as a first round need.
Not yet anyway.

I guess the GB FO thinks this draft is seriously back loaded with talent.

Damn.

• Like 1

Just now, PossibleCabbage said:

I mean, Favre was 35 when they took Rodgers and Favre looked washed in the NFCCG against the Giants.  Rodgers is 36 and didn't look good in the NFC Championship game.

Favre was always talking retirement. Rodgers says he wants to play into his 40's. He still has the physical ability. We need to win NOW while he's still here. 

Just now, Leader said:

Oh well.

Sorry to say it - but it feels like we just treaded water with our first round pick.
Again - I cant rag on the player - dont know him - but for the life of me I didnt see QB as a first round need.
Not yet anyway.

I guess the GB FO thinks this draft is seriously back loaded with talent.

Damn.

Possibly two years in a row.

Not going to **** on it, I don't really understand it, but I didn't understand Aaron. Then he came in for Favre in Dallas... Maybe they see what happens when you throw the kid out there. I will say I doubt this is our last move in this draft. Definitely surprises me, but I'm not ready to burn down the village. 

• Like 1