2020 Day 2 NFL Draft Thread (NO SPOILERS!)

CWood21

How much has the lack of pro days and private workouts affected what the so called experts learned and passed along to guys like us? Did this affect who we heard of and who we ended up scouting harder to see where these guys would be picked?

I mean, Love was rated a mid 1st months ago and Dillion was rated much higher during the college season but for some reason fell on ranking boards after the season.

Are we the biggest victims sort of as in we missed out on some info that may have kept us from losing our minds this weekend?

Edited by MantyWrestler

Power back.  Pretty fast legs look like tree trunks.  I thought they may go RB just not here.  Trying to grab another Derrick Henry?  All I'll say is we always hate the Packers drafts this is just another pick not on anyone's radar.  Typical.  I'll reserve judgement.  Jenkins came out of left field last year turned out to be a hell of a pick.  This one looks like a reach but hey what do I know.  Crap there goes Chinn.  Would have liked him better.

1 minute ago, MaximusGluteus said:

A lot of you guys wanted someone who could contribute immediately.  Well, here you go.

No he won't he will be rotating with Williams whilst Jones get the vast majority of snaps. He's a plan for next year.

Just now, Scoremore said:

Power back.  Pretty fast legs look like tree trunks.  I thought they may go RB just not here.  Trying to grab another Derrick Henry?  All I'll say is we always hate the Packers drafts this is just another pick not on anyone's radar.  Typical.  I'll reserve judgement.  Jenkins came out of left field last year turned out to be a hell of a pick.  This one looks like a reach but hey what do I know.  Crap there goes Chinn.  Would have liked him better.

This seems like a different kind of draft to not like to be fair

Sp GB comes out of RD2 with no DT, OT, WR, CB or ILB

Instead, Gute trades up in RD1 for a QB who will hopefully be a significant contributor in 3-4 years, then spends the RD2 pick on a RB expected to be available on day 3.

If I had tried to seriously think of a worst case scenario heading into the draft, it would not have been this bad.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Leader said:

Ryan Wood -  With the 62nd overall pick in the second round, the Packers select: A.J. Dillon, RB, Boston College. Huge tailback: 6-0, 247 pounds. Ran an impressive 4.53 40 for his size. They needed more depth in the backfield. Dillon gives them that.

Did we really?