2020 Day 2 NFL Draft Thread (NO SPOILERS!)

CWood21

10 minutes ago, Chili said:

No he won't he will be rotating with Williams whilst Jones get the vast majority of snaps. He's a plan for next year.

I didn't say he'd be starting, just contributing.  I can see him getting more carries than Williams, but we'll see how his pass protection is.  That will be a big factor in how much time he sees.

1265 nailed it.  BPA at least Gute's version of it.  We can all ***** but we really won't know for a few years if he made the right moves. Shame in such a deep WR class we punted.  Just like last year deep DL class and we came away with Keke.  Dillon looks like an absolute punishing beast.  We should get to see him some next year.  For all the Gute haters he did turn this team around in pretty short order.  I'll give him the benefit of the doubt but hey I'm a homer.  Why is Jones still around?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CalhounLambeau said:

So many WR's left. 

The WR obsession with ignorant fans has been frustrating,. 

Theres two trains of thought which a deep draft tho isnt there?

Grab a guy in the 2nd that might have gone in the 1st most years

And attack the position late cause you can still get someone good

Make your peace with Love. Thats a legit good pick in a vacuum. Its just surprising to attack RB this high. And worrisome.

Just now, CalhounLambeau said:

Among mock draft nerds online? Who cares.

NFL likes Dillon. 

I was just replying to homie.

I like Dillon. I dont like Dillon in the 2nd especially with our situation.

Lotta other GMs tell you they liked Dillon in the 2nd?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Scoremore said:

g1265 nailed it.  BPA at least Gute's version of it.  We can all ***** but we really won't know for a few years if he made the right moves. Shame in such a deep WR class we punted.  Just like last year deep DL class and we came away with Keke.  Dillon looks like an absolute punishing beast.  We should get to see him some next year.  For all the Gute haters he did turn this team around in pretty short order.  I'll give him the benefit of the doubt but hey I'm a homer.  Why is Jones still around?

Really want to like Gutey, was super frustrated with TT's approach, but drafting Gary at 12 last year and now this, it's making it hard. I hope I'm wrong and Gutey is a Genius, but feeling pretty skeptical at the moment.

g