The QB Thread: Everything Carr, Stidham and beyond...

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

If only he was 6' 3"

If Renfrow could play his style as is at 6'3 with 4.4 wheels (because who knows what difference the added size could make), he'd probably be on his way to a top 5 all time WR lol. 

Granted, it helps that he clearly believes he's 6'3 anyway, given some of the stuff he does. Dude will just beat you, period. 

30 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

If Renfrow could play his style as is at 6'3 with 4.4 wheels (because who knows what difference the added size could make), he'd probably be on his way to a top 5 all time WR lol. 

Granted, it helps that he clearly believes he's 6'3 anyway, given some of the stuff he does. Dude will just beat you, period. 

Lack of size and speed I believe helps him.  He has learned how to overcome his physical deficiencies and causes players to change how they play him.  It's like watching Le'Veon Bell dance behind the line for a couple seconds before picking the hole.  It goes against the grain and harder to prepare for.  

30 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

Lack of size and speed I believe helps him.  He has learned how to overcome his physical deficiencies and causes players to change how they play him.  It's like watching Le'Veon Bell dance behind the line for a couple seconds before picking the hole.  It goes against the grain and harder to prepare for.  

I agree. 

He's the classic refined skill beats raw skill every time, beat you with smooth moves type. 

10 minutes ago, IdigtheRaiders! said:

Don’t know why I bother with Raider FB groups. Dudes are on there legit trying to say that Carr is literally just as bad as JaMarcus 🤦🏻‍♂️ You don’t have to like Carr, but don’t be an effing idiot about it.

Yikes....

That's not even worth commenting on lol

3 hours ago, IdigtheRaiders! said:

Don’t know why I bother with Raider FB groups. Dudes are on there legit trying to say that Carr is literally just as bad as JaMarcus 🤦🏻‍♂️ You don’t have to like Carr, but don’t be an effing idiot about it.

Never been on a Facebook Raiders group but I’ve scoured many of Instagram Raider Pages and a lot of Twitter we should have a thread “Crazy stuff social media fans say “

1 hour ago, SimonGruber said:

Never been on a Facebook Raiders group but I’ve scoured many of Instagram Raider Pages and a lot of Twitter we should have a thread “Crazy stuff social media fans say “

Derek Carr is secretly Matt Schaub and Peyton Manning as a love child and should be playing Center not QB

2 hours ago, SimonGruber said:

those Facebook groups are the worst. can't believe people really think like that 

7 hours ago, SimonGruber said:

Social media is regularly wild when it comes to sports. Incredible levels of nonsense.

I guess we just have to be thankful that the majority of these people are most likely too stupid to work out how to use forums like this.

On 12/14/2021 at 4:47 AM, big_palooka said:

Giants, Lions, WFT, Panthers - Get the highest pick you can

I'd assume that if we are going to move on from Carr the team will do him a solid and let him have some input on where he's traded, I don't think they're just going to send him to no man's land and for all of the ish he has gone through here he deserves as much. I don't really see the Lions as a realistic landing spot as they're committed to Jared Goff for at least one more season. 

The Giants, WFT, Panthers, Saints, Texans, and Steelers look like realistic trade partners right now. While the Seahawks and Packers could become suitors if Wilson/Rodgers are moved.