Rams release New Uniforms

ttitansfan4life

Just now, Flounch said:

This is for training right ? No way they sell a jersey like this...

I'm guessing that's an authentic jersey that's meant to stay tucked in or tight on a player.  If you bought the jersey from a store as a fan, I'm assuming the bottom and other parts wouldn't look like that.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

It's like the helmets were designed on a Tuesday morning and the uniforms were designed on a Friday afternoon before a holiday weekend.

Then the logo must've been designed on Christmas eve with a ton of presents still needing to be wrapped. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LeotheLion said:

The Chargers played at a soccer stadium the last few years and will now be a tenant of the Rams at SoFi. I don't know if calling the Rams "cheap" has merit lol

Seems weird to me that they wouldn't just own half each, like the Giants/Jets do at MetLife. 

5 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Seems weird to me that they wouldn't just own half each, like the Giants/Jets do at MetLife. 

Kroenke built the stadium and it was only meant to house the Rams. The Chargers only ended up there because Spanos is useless and had to get bailed out by the league because he managed to make his billion dollar business homeless. 

Edited by BaltimoreTerp
  • Like 3