Browns General Discussion

candyman93

2 minutes ago, Horseunit said:

My wife works at the Cleveland Clinic as a nerve conduction tech. Nerve damage ain't no joke.  I hope only the best for Greedy.  Get well soon.  When you get back on the field we got your back.

Nah, he's just a wuss.  If he would just rub some dirt in it, he'd be fine.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Horseunit said:

My wife works at the Cleveland Clinic as a nerve conduction tech. Nerve damage ain't no joke.  I hope only the best for Greedy.  Get well soon.  When you get back on the field we got your back.

Welp....having Shaun Wade and Denzel Ward on the field is going to be fantastic 

1 hour ago, Horseunit said:

If he'd have grown up in the Mayfield house he'd be suited and booted right now.

• Like 1

I think the magic # is 10 wins for a WC spot this year. How we get 6 wins IMO:

Split with Pittsburgh +1

Beat Cincinnati again +1

Beat the 2 New York teams +2

Beat Jacksonville +1

Beat either Houston / Las Vegas / Tennessee / Philadelphia +1

This is all very doable.

3 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

A lot are coming back at some point. 

Fresh for the playoffs.

This.

4 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I think the magic # is 10 wins for a WC spot this year. How we get 6 wins IMO:

Split with Pittsburgh +1

Beat Cincinnati again +1

Beat the 2 New York teams +2

Beat Jacksonville +1

Beat either Houston / Las Vegas / Tennessee / Philadelphia +1

This is all very doable.

And this.

Random, but are superstars underrated....?

When I watch Myles play, the pass rush never changes despite the injuries to other guys.

We could have a bunch of injuries at the skill positions on offense, but with OBJ, we can have a consistent passing deep threat.

I’d include Nick, but he’s too dependent on other factors. The other 2 I mentioned just need to win their 1 on 1 battles to make a impact.

So this kid Jordan Fuller is pretty amazing. Was touted as a just a average ST player. But he’s pushed Rapp(who had a phenomenal rookie year) to being to the starter. 

What’s the word on him from Ohio fans. What are the things he does well.. So far for us it’s been his cerebral play. He’s so freaking solid and is a tackling form gawd. 

Why did he fall so low? Was he this good in college? Are you guys surprised he’s playing good football? 

5 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

So this kid Jordan Fuller is pretty amazing. Was touted as a just a average ST player. But he’s pushed Rapp(who had a phenomenal rookie year) to being to the starter. 

What’s the word on him from Ohio fans. What are the things he does well.. So far for us it’s been his cerebral play. He’s so freaking solid and is a tackling form gawd. 

Why did he fall so low? Was he this good in college? Are you guys surprised he’s playing good football? 

Jordan Fullers problem was that he was teammates with Jeff Okudah, Damon Arnette, and Shaun Wade.

He had 3 NFL caliber superstar CBs shutting guys down. So it was impossible to know how good he actually was. I never remember him having a bad game last year. OSU’s scheme also didn’t ask safeties to do a whole lot.

In short, he was never really put in a position to shine and show his skill set because we didn’t need him too.

45 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Jordan Fullers problem was that he was teammates with Jeff Okudah, Damon Arnette, and Shaun Wade.

He had 3 NFL caliber superstar CBs shutting guys down. So it was impossible to know how good he actually was. I never remember him having a bad game last year. OSU’s scheme also didn’t ask safeties to do a whole lot.

In short, he was never really put in a position to shine and show his skill set because we didn’t need him too.

Ty candy’. I guess we got lucky there wasn’t enough tape on him and was punished by tons of talent ahead of him. 

3 hours ago, El Ramster said:

I also think your DC is damn good when it comes to working with DBs and the coverages he calls.