Browns General Discussion

candyman93

2 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

His stats arent bad, had a 100 yards once this year on 4 receptions from 7 targets. Good average. 

At best on guessing average but fast.

he isnt an avg WR, 44 career games, 36 catches 760 yards, 5 TDs.

Dont want to see him taking meaningful snaps over our current top3 WRs. 

What’s the franchise record for forced turnovers in a single season? We’ve gotta be getting close.

Forcing turnovers alone gives me great hope for Joe Woods. Just need to give him guys to work with.

We’ve forced 10 interceptions and 10 fumbles. 3rd most forced turnovers in nfl.

Edited by candyman93
  • Like 1

Washington just increased our chances of beating Pittsburgh in week 17.

Depending on how the playoff picture shapes itself in the coming weeks, with 16-0 not being on the line Pittsburgh could rest their starters against us.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, pf9 said:

Washington just increased our chances of beating Pittsburgh in week 17.

Depending on how the playoff picture shapes itself in the coming weeks, with 16-0 not being on the line Pittsburgh could rest their starters against us.

Unless they're tied with KC, then they'll definitely be playing their starters if they're fighting for the #1 seed.

Trying to think of ways we could win the division. Would need the Steelers to lose at least 2 of their next 3. So basically need Buffalo and Indy to beat them

edit. Actually we just need them to lose to Cincy. Believe we would own the tie breaker for common opponents. 

Edited by buno67

5 hours ago, ReggieCamp said:

Yeah, there was a decent amount of chatter about that.  Plus, he didn't exactly dive into the playbook (from reports). There were a few times in his 1st game action this year where Baker and Landry both had to tell him where to line up at different times.

Anyway, he seems to have gotten over the hump.  Could always run good routes and catch the ball.  Hopefully, he still knows what the play is lol.

He needs to stay.

Trade OBJ to a team he wants to so we don’t piss off Jarvis.

Baker and him have so much chemistry, their freaking celebrations are in sync.

Edited by candyman93
  • Like 1

I know with Covid owners were risk averse to taking on contracts not knowing the state of the cap in future years but I feel like we missed out on a big chance not trading for any help on defense.

I think this team with a good defense this year is a contender. 

If we got Harrison Smith, a CB and a LB we really could have made some noise this year.

8 hours ago, OhioG said:

I know with Covid owners were risk averse to taking on contracts not knowing the state of the cap in future years but I feel like we missed out on a big chance not trading for any help on defense.

I think this team with a good defense this year is a contender. 

If we got Harrison Smith, a CB and a LB we really could have made some noise this year.

It takes two to make a deal. I don't think the FO was willing to overpay this year for help.

Can't blame them, but I get your point

8 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Both Wilson and Talk have been playing really well the last few weeks. I have no faith in either of their coverage ability but hey, baby steps

I said when he drafted him he should be used in blitz packages not coverage. He was a solid pass rusher at BYU. he needs to carve out that niche for himself.

• Like 1