Browns General Discussion

candyman93

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yep.  Keep him and Njoku.

Clear caps space with Hooper if need be.  He’s a solid vet, but I refuse to believe you can’t find a solid blocking TE who can find holes in zone coverage for half or less of what Hooper costs.

Restructure/extend Juice for a considerable amount less or you move in their too.

I’m probably tagging Clowney tbh unless he accepts a reasonable 2 year deal.

This.

41 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

Did I read somewhere that Breshad Perriman is out there?  I thought he had some chemistry with Baker when he was here!!!!

This.

These two sets of moves, add the draft and a couple value FAs, call it a day.

More PROOF that the Media at Large comes in here and reads our posts....

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2021/11/browns-winners-and-losers-against-the-bengals-in-week-9.html 

In the 2nd or 3rd section of that article, the Author calls the Cincy game a "Slump Buster" which is a term we have been using for a LONG time in here......NO COMMENTS ABOUT COURTNEY BROWNS COUSIN!!!!! 😆
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Myles is 2.5 sacks from most sacks by a Browns player in a season.

10.5 sacks sways from most in nfl season.

8 sacks away from passing Clay all time in Browns history.

https://www.footballdb.com/teams/nfl/cleveland-browns/leaders/season-defense-sacks

If he wasnt getting held he would have another 4-5 sacks this season.

• Like 2

One of the great things about taking dpj late is that it really has given us time to develop him rather than throw him into the deep end. 

Je is looking like he will be a very good receiver with the possibility of being a great for the browns. If he keeps going like this he could become the best receiver for the browns since 99. Which really isn't saying a heck of a lot. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

One of the great things about taking dpj late is that it really has given us time to develop him rather than throw him into the deep end. 

Je is looking like he will be a very good receiver with the possibility of being a great for the browns. If he keeps going like this he could become the best receiver for the browns since 99. Which really isn't saying a heck of a lot. 

I mean Urban said he should have been a top 10 pick. Not from his production but if he would have gone to OSU, he felt he was one of the best WR in HS he has ever seen. Which says something with the talent he recruited at that position.