Browns General Discussion

candyman93

3 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

If Berry wants to make the playoffs, he needs to trade for Allen Robinson today. Our WR core as it’s currently constructed will not allow this team to make the playoffs.

I’m not going to go all in on any one dude as a necessity, but I’d like to see them do something to improve the team.

I like draft picks as much as anyone, but if there’s a player that can help right the ship this season, move one of those day 3 picks.

Two years in a row where Berry refused to make the team better at the deadline...not good. Looks like Berry doesn’t see this team doing anything this season

you need to cut OBJ and hope he gets claimed so we get away from thst contract

Edited by buno67

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

The saints tried to trade for OBJ…details couldn’t be worked out and apparently the needs still think he can be a big part of our second half push. LOL

It’s like they are nerds when it benefits them. The stats/analytics show the offense is better without OBJ. It’s no longer a small sample size. Same way with 4th down conversion, stats show we should stop going for it so much 

I need Myles to have a meeting with the defense and get this message to them:

Straight up tell the defense they’re gonna need to carry the offense because they’re a straight tire fire right now. Fix the communication issues and play physical these next 9 games. Screw Joe Woods, be the tone setters and make plays.

• Like 1