Browns General Discussion

candyman93

7 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Conklin has a dislocated elbow.

Just call it a season and shut guys down. Tell Baker to get surgery. It’s stupid for him to gut it out for a 8-9 win season. The tough guy **** is how you end up without a QB next year too.

Move OBJ and maybe Jadeveon if he wants to play for a contender.

A loss next week will probably brings fans to reality that this is 2019 all over again.

black-man-licking-lips.gif

stare-angry.gif

black-guy-turning-around.gif

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

this is bad news. I wish we’d call our old buddy Mitchell Schwartz. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/arrowheadaddict.com/2021/09/04/mitchell-schwartz-injury-update/amp/

he had back surgery, hence why the chiefs moved on from him and his recovery is going slower than expected and frankly at his age with this surgery there question as to whether he will ever play again 

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

If you double Njokus targets, he’s the 2nd best TE in the NFL this year.

Get rid of OBJ and make Njoku a bigger part of the offense.

Candy making sense?

Have I crossed over into an alternate reality.

But yes I agree. We need to get Njoku move involved.

We should also trade for Brandin Cooks from the Texans.

Trade away OBJ to the Packers

4 hours ago, OhioG said:

Candy making sense?

Have I crossed over into an alternate reality.

But yes I agree. We need to get Njoku move involved.

We should also trade for Brandin Cooks from the Texans.

Trade away OBJ to the Packers

I'd trade obj and Hooper and a 3ed to the packers for a 2and. Opens up a world of possibilities next off season. 

Extend njoku, teller, play some ball.

10 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

this is bad news. I wish we’d call our old buddy Mitchell Schwartz. 

Oof. Hance for multiple weeks? You know what? I've been thinking and I say at this point to

just call it a season and shut guys down. Tell Baker to get surgery. It’s stupid for him to gut it out for an 8-9 win season. The tough guy **** is how you end up without a QB next year too.

Move OBJ and maybe Jadeveon if he wants to play for a contender.

A loss next week will probably bring fans to reality that this is 2019 all over again.

So yeah, that's what I came up with.

Edited by NudeTayne
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, candyman93 said:

If you double Njokus targets, he’s the 2nd best TE in the NFL this year.

Get rid of OBJ and make Njoku a bigger part of the offense.

Would he tho? If that happens. He would be come a main focal point for defenses, which he isn’t. Doubling his targets would Mean to greatly increase his snaps and count on him to be a better blocker which he isn’t. His blocking is still very inconsistent and I bet his production wouldn’t avg out to be 2nd best TE because defenses would take him away as a main priority 

The season is not over until 17th game.  Our passing game must be addressed in order to move forward.  Mayfield and receivers/te must have a program as well as Stefanski.  Our chameleon defense needs to continue to improve defensive backfield and linebacker play.  Lastly, players like Johnson RB and other second teasers need more playing time.

We have to win the divisional games coming up to stay in this AFCN picture. We are spiraling a little bit and lost to Pittsburgh. Now we have a chance against Cincinnati and in a few weeks, Baltimore. I agree that the season is far from done. However, the momentum is going the wrong direction right now, and despite injuries, we need to be able to at least win three out of the next four. With Detroit hopefully as a gimme.

Edited by NateDawg
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

We have to win the divisional games coming up to stay in this AFCN picture. We are spiraling a little bit and lost to Pittsburgh. Now we have a chance against Cincinnati and in a few weeks, Baltimore. I agree that the season is far from done. However, the momentum is going the wrong direction right now, and despite injuries, we need to be able to at least win three out of the next four. With Detroit hopefully as a gimme.

This.

The way we're playing now we're not a playoff team. But the season isn't over and we're still a good team when we play up to our potential. But gotta beat Cincinnati and start to get healthier.

• Like 1