Browns General Discussion

candyman93

4 minutes ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

Line is fairly long the sign says 3 hour wait starting here

Ok

Due you think the lack of a trade is because they feel injuries are the cause and that we may be the healthiest team down n the stretch 

Or due you think they are evaluating who they want to extend.

Sorry no opinion do not have a good feel for the team right now

7 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Ok

Due you think the lack of a trade is because they feel injuries are the cause and that we may be the healthiest team down n the stretch 

Or due you think they are evaluating who they want to extend.

Sorry no opinion do not have a good feel for the team right now

I think it just came down to they were not comfortable with the terms of deals offered 

20 hours ago, buno67 said:

Two years in a row where Berry refused to make the team better at the deadline...not good. Looks like Berry doesn’t see this team doing anything this season

you need to cut OBJ and hope he gets claimed so we get away from thst contract

I disagree here......its not that he has refused.....Where was the Trade to be had? I know were not talking about giving up 2nd and 3rd round picks for Von Miller....on a 9 game deal?

Jackson was going to get released......we dont need an RB.......look at the deals made yesterday and please highlight what deal was to be made?

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

I disagree here......its not that he has refused.....Where was the Trade to be had? I know were not talking about giving up 2nd and 3rd round picks for Von Miller....on a 9 game deal?

Jackson was going to get released......we dont need an RB.......look at the deals made yesterday and please highlight what deal was to be made?

Idk im Not a GM and don’t know every who would Be on the block but an upgrade at DT would have been nice. Not like a splash needed to be made but there were some holes especially with depth that could have been made.

Maybe instead of drsfting a lineman with a 4th or 5th rd pick, we trade a guy for it since the lineman Berry has drafted have been as useful as a poopy flavored popsicle. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

I think the one obvious trade that’s staring us all in the face now would have been to move OBJ.

We could have picked his destination and received compensation.  At this point we get neither.

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I think the one obvious trade that’s staring us all in the face now would have been to move OBJ.

We could have picked his destination and received compensation.  At this point we get neither.

There's a lot of BS floating around out there right now, but I saw from a couple sources that it was Stefanski that wanted to keep OBJ to try to fix the situation. The FO was ready to move on. FWIW.