Browns General Discussion

candyman93

Watson should not be suspended for a single game, he's done nothing criminal. Getting some Pussware from several different women who did not feel violated enough to fill out a police report AND take future bookings with dude.....when do we hold women accountable for their actions? Or is it just always on the dude?

Anyway a 2nd topic I am looking at......I for one am glad that we have spent considerable resources on our Oline......now LT Wills has to step up, and we will need to Hudson to develop to take Conklins spot after this season....BUT has anyone taken a look at defense that the Ravens are putting together.....over there....The Front 7 is full of Vet's and dudes that were extremely high on my list of prospects...that Dline Calasis, Piece, Justin Madabuke, Travis Jones, Khalil Mckinzee, Tyus Bowser, Jaylon Furgeson, Vince Beigle, Derek Wolfe, Brent Urban, Odafe Owe and David Ojabo (next year) and being able to field a safties group with Kyle Hamilton, Marcus Williams, Chuck Clarke and Tony Jefferson,  (Stone and Aderas Washington were both high prospects IMO also) and Peeters and Humphries on the Corner......

Our offense better be ready to rock and roll next year......the Ravens Defense is going to be a PROBLEM next year....Unless that Coordinator needs a year to adjust to the pro game...

• Like 2

Doubt that happens, but that just show's you the depth at DB we have......I think we have the best young CB group in the entire NFL.....teams like Seattle, Jets, WFT, Lions and Texans, the weaker secondaries in football, I seriously think our 4th and 5th guys would be Starters there, or at worst Nickel back....just taking WFT (not picking on them, just I live in this area and know their secondary well), Williams Jackson and Fuller (who's a slot guy), neither would start here, but I am already 100% certain if Ward or Newsome III there would be their #1 CB for CERTAIN, and if he stayed healthy and played like he did last year, Greedy would be the #1 CB there.... AJ Greene and the Rookie Emerson would be the #2 boundary CB's right now....I know the argument is St. Juste (a kid who has some tools, but is STILL looking for his first INT since HIGH SCHOOL).... We are DEEP at CB even after the Troy Hill trade...

4 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

AJ Green doesnt have a hope in Haedes of winning our over Greedy, unless Greedy is 220 pounds of cushion or been on a meth bender all off season. I like Green 

Meh doesn’t really matter.  Guys will get banged up, there will be plenty of snaps for everyone.

11 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Dude could have a blister on his foot from trying some new cleats in June and people will complain.

He should suck it up and tough out a nagging ankle issue at a fast twitch position and play at 75% and suck because he’s getting paid. Loser

• Like 2