Browns General Discussion

candyman93

On 1/11/2023 at 11:32 PM, BrownLeader said:

I think Flores is a douchey guy to players and colleagues and overrated as a coach.

The bull**** with singling out Kenny Stills because he was socially conscious. The nonsense lawsuit out of spite because you couldn't get on board with your GM and owner. Trading away a talent like Minkah because he's not fitting your scheme. Firing a vet coach you just hired in training camp because you've got a "gut feeling." The terrible way he handled Fitzpatrick and Tua in 2020.

Albert Wilson's commented that the atmosphere in Miami under Flores was awful with constant finger pointing.

Maybe his time under Tomlin has changed him but I doubt it.

Love the idea of standing are best player to play gap discipline in the belicheck system.

Besides did Flores even win 1 game in the playoffs like woods did?

Love the idea of spending 4number 1 picks and forgetting the rest of the team for linebackers.

Headlines Browns have to draft linebackers next 4years to run belicheck system.

Browns to keep underwhelming ST Coordinator Mike Prefer and DB/Passing Game coach Jeff Howard of "we could have had a chance if only starting WRs Higgins and Boyd were in the game rather than the backups" fame on the coaching staff 🤯:

https://brownswire.usatoday.com/2023/01/19/browns-mike-priefer-jeff-howard-safe/

Edited by dawgdish

2 hours ago, dawgdish said:

Browns to keep underwhelming ST Coordinator Mike Prefer and DB/Passing Game coach Jeff Howard of "we could have had a chance if only starting WRs Higgins and Boyd were in the game rather than the backups" fame on the coaching staff 🤯:

https://brownswire.usatoday.com/2023/01/19/browns-mike-priefer-jeff-howard-safe/

Going to be interesting But I do not see a bona-fide defensive tackle

Signing to play here right now.

Kindave like playing  dodgeball on I 480 at rush hour.

27 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Might be a win win for us if we lose him and find a better coach our passing game as looked like crap. 

As if having Chad as a first name isn’t bad enough, that last name screams never having been an outside the box player at any level ever. Yeah happy trails Jets.