Training Camp Thread

doumeyer

30 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

Looks to have shed the baby fat. I've been saying for a while that any breakout would have to start with him first transforming his body, I'm also a huge sucker for any off-season content. We'll see... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JetsandI said:

Either way, he stays away from the team. 

Obviously. But it does make a difference. If he tested positive he has to do a 14 day quarantine and then 2 negative tests after that. If just in contact with someone he can take tests and get 2 negatives and practice. Report doesn't say if it was him that was positive or if someone he was in contact with that was.

The competition at Corner and Receiver is going to fun to watch. We don’t have much top end depth but a lot of guys competing for reps and snaps. 

I hope the OL gets tested by the D-Line specifically in the run game to push them to be great. Will help Bell get going. He averaged 2.2 yards after initial contact last year and rushed for 3.2 yards per carry. That means the OL only got 1 yard of initial push. If they can up that to 2 yards initial push and Bell gets closer to 2.5 yards after contact then the run game will help open things up for Sam. 

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

Obviously. But it does make a difference. If he tested positive he has to do a 14 day quarantine and then 2 negative tests after that. If just in contact with someone he can take tests and get 2 negatives and practice. Report doesn't say if it was him that was positive or if someone he was in contact with that was.

Maybe 10 day quarantine  for a potential contact with Covid 19.

Edited by JetsandI