WASHINGTON REDSKINS - OFFICIAL NAME CHANGE THREAD

Thaiphoon

It really would be a legendary face turn if it all ended up being a misdirection. 

The staid, generic, corporate event we’re all expecting, suddenly interrupted when the lights go out. A bloodcurdling howl rips through the pitch-black silence, and on each of the oversized monitors, a burgundy toned wolf springs onto the screen and shreds the bland Commanders patch logo that had been hovering there previously. The animated wolf sets off in hot pursuit of a fleeing group of characters (looking suspiciously like a cowboy, a giant, and an eagle) as Dan Snyder grabs the microphone and delivers a heartfelt speech about how he was a fan, and he came into this role wanting to give the fans what they want but he knows he's gotten away from that. As he concludes by saying that he knows a wolf is nothing without its pack, and welcomes all of us to the Wolf’s Den, the players begin to pour into the area from all angles, difficult to discern at first because they’re clad in the new sleek black uniforms. 

The players celebrate with the fans, and eventually Chase Young and Terry McLaurin rush to the podium to continue to fire up the fans. As Chase closes with a cryptic comment about “a new alpha who knows something about leading a Wolfpack,” Terry leaps forward and spears a football that was hurtling toward the stage at great speed and from great height. Everyone snaps their head around to look for the source of the mysterious pass, and there, on a platform high above the crowd, stands Russell Wilson, in his own black Redwolves jersey. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

So the day after congress is having a round table we can actually watch on YouTube about the workplace misconduct.

Am I the only one who thinks congress has much more important things to deal with in the country than this? 

• Like 2

I get angrier everyday. The Bullcrap that the fans would be involved, the name would honor the Redskins legacy . All lies and I fell for it. Jason Wright is a bull**** artist yes man, I hate him as much as I hated Bruce Allen . 

I guess I'll be a casual fan of the team forever like an alocoholic is always an alcoholic- but the love and joy are dead . so sad/

• Like 1