Around the League 2020

Bobby816

1 hour ago, ekill08x said:

Jesus Brandon Shell starts for the Seahawks!

Watching redzone earlier, seen a bunch of jets former olineman starting around the league

Shell in Sea, Aboushi for the Lions, Osemele for KC, Dozier for the Vikings, Beachum in Arizona, Carpenter in ATL

1 minute ago, Abe56 said:

Watching redzone earlier, seen a bunch of jets former olineman starting around the league

Shell in Sea, Aboushi for the Lions, Osemele for KC, Dozier for the Vikings, Beachum in Arizona, Carpenter in ATL

Aboushi !?

Holy sh! - I can't believe that he's in the league

• Like 1

I always said Schotty would make a better HC than OC. I loved his fire. Making Sanchez cry from screaming at him was all the requisite I needed. I still want an experienced HC for our next hire. One with a track record. Johnsons have to open up the checkbook and make this opening somewhat ideal.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Abe56 said:

Every team in the league has 1-2 bad players on the o line pretty much. We just over used it as an excuse last year 

20 hours ago, Abe56 said:

Ya there HC/OCs know how to utilize guys. 

4 hours ago, GangGreen420 said:

Every team in the league has 1-2 bad players on the o line pretty much. We just over used it as an excuse last year 

It wasnt a excuse,  our ol was historically bad. 

Beachum isn't good, Becton actually moves people. 

Issue now is we have no wrs at all.  Letting Anderson go proved to be a bad move.