College Football and Covid19 (Cancellations, Postponements etc)

candyman93

41 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

But...but...

If Nebraska leaves, who is left for Ohio State to drop 70+ points on?!?!

Rutgers and Maryland still exist.

Also a more expanded look on what Scott Frost said, via an Article on EPSN

"We're a proud member of the Big Ten," Frost said during a Zoom teleconference with reporters. "We want to play a Big Ten schedule. I think the only reason we would look at any other options is if for some reason the Big Ten wasn't playing and only a handful of teams from the Big Ten wanted to continue playing. I think if that's the case, I think we're prepared to look at any and all options."

9 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

Nothing would make me happier than multiple Big 10 teams playing college football in other conferences while the teams who sit out lose millions.

Most of me agrees. I certainly don’t feel bad for any of these conferences and their control. They are worried about their own liability and not actually the kids at all. I do feel bad for the individual players that are going to miss out on opportunities though. They have had months to come up with something and are somehow scrambling right now. Organizationally it’s hilarious. 

• Like 2