MVP Watch FINAL RANKINGS (Version 17.0)

BayRaider

13 hours ago, ET80 said:

So, the "best TE in football" (according to you) and "the best WR in football" (according to you) and a "HoF RB" (according to you) is simply because of Mahomes?

Then... maybe they're not as good as you've tried to tell us.

The better OL is the case, but how does a better defense lead to stats that are nearly the same for Rodgers?

On the defense point, I'm just saying Mahomes is doing more with less. In the win column, not in the made up phony passer rating metric. Mahomes offensive line this season has been a fax machine, a stapler, a paperclip, a bean bag chair and a bag of chips. And he's got 1 loss to show for it. Also just to clarify, I've never said Tyreek is the best WR in the league. I'd rather have Davante Adams, Michael Thomas, DeAndre Hopkins and probably a few others. I'd kill to see the numbers Mike Evans would put up in KC.

And Clyde is only a HOFer due to circumstance. He wouldn't be a blue jacket guy on the Lions. But he's going to win plenty of chips here in KC as a central cog to the machine. And for that, along with his consistent rushing and receiving production from day 1 in the NFL.... he will make the HOF. Which will only add to the Mahomes storybook since he made that draft pick for us.

Edited by Kirill

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

You're right, let's go back to yards so we can give it to Mahomes.

Yes let’s give a long known efficiency award to the best bulk stats lol. 

Don’t get me wrong, Mahomes is super close and barely behind Rodgers, but bulk stats, especially yardage, is not what this award has ever been about. 

• Like 2

On 12/17/2020 at 6:08 AM, Shanedorf said:

A = Aaron and that comes before P for Patrick in the alphabet, ergo Aaron is ahead of Patrick and the clear leader in MVP race
If we consider middle names, Charles is vastly superior to Lavon, again giving the nod to Rodgers
And finally the KC QB is named "Patrick Mahomes II"  for a reason - 
He's used to being second and will always be second and even his proud parents are ok with that

pulp fiction drinking GIF

• Like 1