What movie are you watching?

Forge

49 minutes ago, D82 said:

Watched Endgame last night for the first time since I saw it in theaters. Movie still holds up. 

I saw it with my best friend who’s a bit of an alpha so I had to cry internally when Ironman died 

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

I’ve been watching Marriage Story in spurts cause it started super boring and restarted it after watching Adam Driver in an interview and wow the scene where he gets served was amazing

Two of the stronger performances I’ve seen out of driver n Johansson 

4 hours ago, Oregon Ducks said:

That Netflix documentary about Aaron Hernandez is pretty wild.

Really?  I thought it was pretty mediocre.

They touched on a whole lot of potential factors for his behaviour but didn't really go into enough depth into any of them, and I found most of the people interviewed were pointless for most of the time

Just watched Amazing Grace documentary on Aretha Franklin. Basically just a two night concert from 1972 or thereabouts. It's decent. Has good reviews.

Just started watching The Big Sick about 10 minutes ago.

Yesterday watched the Apollo 11 documentary that came out last year and the night before I watched All Things Will Pass or something like that about Tower Records. So far I've enjoyed that one the best out of all these.