What movie are you watching?

Forge

3 hours ago, MacReady said:

This might come as a shock to you, but I have never seen it. I have it, but every time I think about watching it I decide to watch something less boring instead.

I watched the last courtroom scene and thats pretty good.

24 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

12 angry men is a top 10 film of mine. But I would consider it more of a jury movie then a court film.

I feel like that’s really breaking down the genres but if that’s the case you’re correct 

On 1/26/2024 at 6:53 PM, adamq said:

Hunger games 1 and 2.. its really funny to me that with all of those wacky hair styles, all they had to do with Woody Harrelson is give him a normal person's hair. And it looks just as insane 

7EG4ONv.gif

idk if that's really "normal person's hair".  It's more like Kurt Cobain hair.  Which is...anachronistic in the majority of eras/timelines.  But cool as heck.

On 1/26/2024 at 8:50 PM, MacReady said:

I’ve made it a week or close enough to watching nothing fantasy, sci fi, straight action or horror. That was rough.

Now I’m back to whatever I want and what I felt like was Small Soldiers.

Also underrated. The movie works on a lot of levels. Still holds up. 

Man, i haven't seen Small Soldiers since i was a kid.  I keep seeing it pop up as something worth rewatching and have been meaning to do so at some point.  But never get around to it.  Probably especially because it's such a pain in the *** trying to figure out which service i might even be able to watch it on, if any.

13 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

12 Angry Men is so excellent. I love that movie.

lol i remember our whole class being forced to watch this back in...i think Junior High?  And literally not a single person in the room (including myself) "got it" whatsoever.  On any level.  Just pushing something that didn't have the groundwork laid yet.  Probably because the teacher loved it.  lol.

• Like 1

I watched that movie "Robots".  The Amazon one.  It was pretty dumb.  But i guess that's what i was expecting.  Just wanted something in the background while i was cooking.  Served it's purpose.  Shailene Woodley may be a ******* nutjob, but she's still hot.  Had some kind of funny undercurrent commentary on labor politics and AI that sort of fell apart by the end.

21 hours ago, thrILL! said:

Sorkin is great at them.

chicago-7-poster.jpg.500x715_q85_crop-sm

Sorkin is most definitely not great at them. Sorkin's writing is one of the worst parts of the movie, he couldn't get out of his own way. 

And then they all stood up and clapped