The Vikings could end up with the #1 pick

Uncle Buck

58 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

We're going to need it.  A LOT of it.

I know you guys aren't what you expected and disappointed in the result and it's been bad so far, but I still view you guys in higher light than teams like NYJ, JAX, WAS, NYG, etc.. 

I imagine you guys win another 3-4 games at least, still pick top 8-12 and have a chance at Fields or Lance. 

You guys still have a much better team even with injuries than the teams I listed.

1 hour ago, 43M said:

You would need an act of god.  Minny isnt losing out, and I cant see the Jets winning more than 1 game.

Minny might be in position for a QB, but it wont be Trevor.

I hope Trevor goes back for his senior year. Watching his career wasted in NY will make me sad. 

7 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

Can the Redskins, Giants, Jaguars and Falcons find a few more accidental wins please?

Minny needs a new QB.

don't they already have their starter paid for the next few years though? Can they even trade him? I don't think the jets will lose this matchup though, but wait and see.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, 43M said:

Whose to say they wont finish with the top pick next year, too?  

If he takes the first option of waiting a year to avoid them, and they end up with the top pick two years in a row, he could very well end up pulling an Eli and refuse to play there.  I don't think he would do either of the two options, but I guess it's possible.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

I don't see a game left on the Jets schedule where they would not be 7+ underdogs.

Someone could wet the bed (maybe Las Vegas traveling East) but no way they hit 2 wins and 1 is a longshot.

miami and lv at home they could be less than 7

Edited by Malfatron

4 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

I don't see a game left on the Jets schedule where they would not be 7+ underdogs.

Someone could wet the bed (maybe Las Vegas traveling East) but no way they hit 2 wins and 1 is a longshot.

I agree with this as much as  I dont want to see the Jets in 1st for anything I just dont see any other team that has a worse situation between the coaching staff and as bare of a roster as the Jets do especially when they are publicly discussing a fire sale on players and hoping a team bites for Quinnen Williams a guy who was just drafted 3rd overall 2 years ago and are hoping to settle for a 2nd rd pick

Edited by soflbillsfan

17 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

I agree with this as much as  I dont want to see the Jets in 1st for anything I just dont see any other team that has a worse situation between the coaching staff and as bare of a roster as the Jets do especially when they are publicly discussing a fire sale on players and hoping a team bites for Quinnen Williams a guy who was just drafted 3rd overall 2 years ago and are hoping to settle for a 2nd rd pick

Nobody knows better than Bills and Vikings fans that the best team doesn't always win the Super Bowl.  Maybe that will work on the other end of things too.  :)