TNF: Broncos at Jets (Trevor Lawrence Bowl)

Twizlers

32 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Rypien looks SHARP. I know it's the Jets, but the windows on a lot of these throws are very tight with solid coverage. Hasn't faced much adversity in form of pressure, but still a very impressive showing so far. I don't think Lock has done anything to warrant having the job locked down without question so I'd imagine if Rypien plays very well during his absence there'd be a legitimate QB controversy in Denver (which we'll have to see, 1 game against Jets changes nothing). Not like you invested a top pick or huge contract into Lock yet.

Whoa- Toad Sounds: Mario Party 2

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Last game I watched this weird was when Manning beat the Chargers in a game where he threw 6 picks and like 3 went to Cromartie.

Chargers actually won that game 23-21. It was a incredibly weird game however, they picked off Manning 6 times, returned both a kickoff and punt for a touchdown. Then proceeded to almost blow a 23 point lead.

• Like 1

So this is the first time I've watched the Jets offense this year and my goodness they make EVERYTHING look hard. How you can continue to give Gase more chances I just don't understand. They're not trying to scheme anyone open. It's just "hey go beat your guy. So what if you're a 5th string WR!". Not to mention Sam Darnold is completely broken.