GDT: Bills (4-0) at Titans (3-0)

Titans fan 617

54 minutes ago, 615finest said:

Hate to say it but I’m starting Allen this week in my fantasy league lol

Any Bills offensive player should start. 
Henry might get 40 carries. 

But i'm optimistic.  This is the same staff that beat the Texans with two back up OT's and Blaine Gabbert at QB. 

Then almost beat the Colts in an win and in with Gabbert. 

I think AJ plays. Brinkley and Daquan come back. 
Offensively... Frisker might run Humphries routes.  Kalif Raymond gonna have to make a few more plays than long bombs. Jonnu gonna have to be a factor. Swaim might have to run some FB. 
It can be done. We might not be able to score 30, but 21 could be had if we run the ball well and AJ plays. 

But I think we might get 30 hung on us easily. Who is gonna guard Diggs?  Butler? lol Gonna have to double him all game.

6 hours ago, titans0021 said:

They should do the same thing with Titans/Texans, but I understand prioritizing fairness for the Bills.

Coming back to this since I’ve had more time to think. Why would they not move the Texans game to Monday?

I mean, I guess I get it, we’re the enemies now, but if there’s any team that could really use an extra day of practice and prep you’d think it would be the one with a quarter of its roster out and one day of practice in weeks. Especially since it’s a short week regardless.

12 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Coming back to this since I’ve had more time to think. Why would they not move the Texans game to Monday?

I mean, I guess I get it, we’re the enemies now, but if there’s any team that could really use an extra day of practice and prep you’d think it would be the one with a quarter of its roster out and one day of practice in weeks. Especially since it’s a short week regardless.

Their game was on Thursday and not Sunday is probably why it's being moved and not ours.

Even with everything we’ve gone through with Covid and how we played in our first 3 games, we’d be in first place in the AFC if we somehow won this game. I don’t know how much that means in week 5 of the season but it certainly would be a nice position to be in.

Edited by TitanSlim

Apparently Bills fans on Twitter (stressing Twitter, not FF) seem to think the NFL has been favoring us here and that the league has left them disadvantaged and I’m just so lost.

I understand that the questions about whether the game would be played were probably frustrating, but assuming it takes place tomorrow, they ended up with two extra days of practice and time to get healthy to play a team missing a quarter of its roster that has practiced once in two weeks. And, when they win, it has to potential to be a huge tiebreaker at the end of the year.

They also now get to have a pretty normal week to prepare for the Chiefs rather than a Thursday night game. The only disadvantage I can even see argued is that the Chiefs get an extra two days, but given that massive list of questionables, I would guess that pushing the Chiefs game back four days is probably helpful.

Short of just a straight up forfeit win, I’m not sure the league could’ve been any more fair to them here.