Possible trades before deadline

On 10/21/2020 at 6:23 AM, candyman93 said:

We’re not doing anything this year except a playoff appearance. There is not a single player that’s available we could trade for that would make us better than Baltimore or Pittsburgh.

I see us trading Njoku to the Jets or somebody, but that’s 

1st player Alton Smith edge Dallas

2nd Shelton dt Detroit that way we don't have that need in the off season

On 10/28/2020 at 6:41 AM, ReggieCamp said:

I love Thielen as a player, but that makes no sense to me.

We give up a nice pick (or 2) for a guy who's 30 and has a big contract.  We're already paying 2 WR's big money.

Unless it's really cheap on the draft pick side, I don't like it.  Doesn't seem like a move Berry would make either.

This and I keep seeing the price set for Njoku as a 6th.......

tenor.gif

6 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I’d try to move Vernon and Njoku. I’m biased, but Harrison Bryant is going to be a beast.

Maybe try to call for Stephon Gilmore, but I don’t see it happening.

I really wonder what the asking price is for him. I would go as high as a 2nd + Njoku but I bet BB is holding out hope from a team for a 1st + something.

2 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I really wonder what the asking price is for him. I would go as high as a 2nd + Njoku but I bet BB is holding out hope from a team for a 1st + something.

My prediction is Seattle goes hard for Gilmore. Give up a 2nd and 4th.

They’d have to cut some guys, but it’d make a lot of sense for them.

Whatever, if any, trades this FO makes should and will be for future as well as present gain.

The fact is that we are not one, two, three or probably more players away from being legitimate SB contenders.

But as someone else noted, this is a market full of sellers.

And if we can get pieces that help us now and in the future, we should take advantage of the market and get them now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bruceb said:

Whatever, if any, trades this FO makes should and will be for future as well as present gain.

The fact is that we are not one, two, three or probably more players away from being legitimate SB contenders.

But as someone else noted, this is a market full of sellers.

And if we can get pieces that help us now and in the future, we should take advantage of the market and get them now.

We are more likely to see a trade for a ronnie harrison type, rookie contract 2 years left. 

6 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

We are more likely to see a trade for a ronnie harrison type, rookie contract 2 years left. 

If the browns could get 2 guys that play at that level for this defense while giving up 5th and later picks I'd be all for it.

• Like 1