Titans release LB Vic Beasley

RaidersAreOne

27 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

I hate PFF but I feel like VB is the one thing that has ever vindicated them; They constantly claimed despite his 14 sack season he was only really getting them as coverage sacks, etc. Seems like it was 100% true.

Yeah, they were really vocal about his actual pressure rates sucking that year.

55 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

do you think thats it for him for this year anyways?

I mean, he can play.  He was effective in the Steelers game (1 fumble, 1 TFL), but he's just not worth the money Tennessee paid.  Also seems to be a locker room problem from the local rumor mill.

14 hours ago, Daniel said:

Offseason injury, reported late, out of shape, zero impact except the Steelers game.

The out of shape thing sorta surprises me as thats the one thing he has never had a problem with.  Seen that dude in person numerous of times in the offseason and he always looked like he was ready to go and in phenomenal shape.

On 11/9/2020 at 11:15 PM, BlaqOptic said:

I hate PFF but I feel like VB is the one thing that has ever vindicated them; They constantly claimed despite his 14 sack season he was only really getting them as coverage sacks, etc. Seems like it was 100% true.

His 15.5 sack season was actually a good year. But he was basically beating bad OTs with speed rush or running a stunt well. He did the same thing last year over the last 8 games. But at a certain point, that's all he was. A speed rush guy. HE has no heart and doesn't do well playing against the run.

On 11/4/2020 at 2:42 PM, scar988 said:

We warned you.

There were some Bears fans who wanted him to replace Leonard Floyd in the offseason. 

Wasn't it him that got 5 sacks against the Cowboys a couple of years ago when they were missing Tyron Smith, or am I thinking of someone else? 

7 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

There were some Bears fans who wanted him to replace Leonard Floyd in the offseason. 

Wasn't it him that got 5 sacks against the Cowboys a couple of years ago when they were missing Tyron Smith, or am I thinking of someone else? 

Adrian Clayborn was who did that.

• Like 1