SNF NO @ TB

Sad People

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

I just disagree with your past as a whole. I can't agree with someone looking at this game and not thinking it's an aberration. The Saints are playing great, which could definitely happen again if the Bucs play them again, but I don't think the Bucs will play this bad again because it would actually be extremely hard to repeat this putrid performance. 

No I dont think the Bucs will be this bad if they play them again. No team can be this bad AGAIN. The Bucs though was bad in the first meeting and they actually are worse in the second meeting. Its hard to beat the same team three times in the same season. I think the last team to do so was the Rams beating the Seahawks. So no the Bucs wont be this bad if they played the Saints again but my point is the Saints are showing you they are the better team of the two. Its not even competitive and you had to think there would be extra motivation tonight and a sense of urgency for the Bucs to split with the Saints. This is coming from a guy who actually picked the Bucs to win tonight because I thought they would split. I cant unsee this and if they face again in the playoffs I cant pick the Bucs with a straight face knowing they got outclassed in Week 1 and got embarrassed Week 9 by the Saints.